Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation (UPMRC) Ltd. has issued a Letter of Acceptance (LoA) to M/s Institute of Sound and Vibration for Noise and Vibration study for Agra Metro rail project during construction phase for Corridor-1, Taj East Gate to Sikandra.
- Tender Reference Number: AGNV-01
- Name of Work: Noise and Vibration study for Agra Metro rail project during construction phase for Corridor-1, Taj East Gate to Sikandra.
- Accepted Contract Amount: INR 15,19,000/- (Including all Taxes)
- Work Completion Period: 08 Months
Scope of Work:
- Agency would study the on ground situation in the Taj East Gate to Sikandra, Agra Metro Corridor 1 in detail so as to identify locations for carrying out the study.
- Necessary ground data, building data and traffic data would also be collected as required for the study.
- Baseline noise data for the entire Taj East Gate to Sikandra, Agra Metro Corridor-1 at all locations at an interval of 500 mtrs approx. (Minimum 50 readings to be taken).
- Baseline noise data for all silence zone type situations should be taken.
- Baseline Vibration data for the entire Taj East Gate to Sikandra, Agra Metro Corridor1 at all locations at an interval of 500 mtrs approx. (Minimum 50 readings to be taken).
- Baseline vibration data for all silence zone type situations should be taken.
- Noise and Vibration Impact due to train operations would be worked out by using the latest version “PREDICTOR” and “SAMURAI” software.
- 24hr Traffic count at all major junctions (minimum 10 locations)
- Agency would work out and provide technical measures to be taken to mitigate noise impacts, if any, in potential affected areas based on the provisions of CPCB guidelines. The mitigation measures would include noise barriers.
- Agency would work out and provide technical measures to be taken to mitigate noise impacts, if any, in potential affected areas based on prevalent guidelines and standards.
- The mitigation measures would include measures to be taken during the construction phase and specific to movement of Tunnel boring machines during execution of underground stations.
- Agency would also address the concerns of privacy of people residing in residential areas close to the Taj East Gate to Sikandra, Agra Metro Corridor 1 and suggest remedial measures at affected locations.
The aforementioned scope of work shall lead to the following objectives:
- To monitor the various noise parameters (L1, L10, L50, L90, SEL, Leq, Lmax, Lmin sonogramme, waterfall, 1/3 octave band etc.) at all locations at an interval of approx. 500 metres.
- Traffic Volume prediction for 20 years along proposed metro track.
- Collect the data for analysis and modelling.
- Validation / prediction of models for 20 years.
- Noise Mapping of this corridor.
- Floor wise noise monitoring and suggest vibration control techniques.
- Monitoring of Noise & Vibration will be done on the both sides of all potential critical locations as follows:
- X,Y,Z directional vibration will be monitored on the Both sides of all critical junctions, floor wise / at ground.
- At each location the Ground Borne Vibration (GBV) and Ground Borne Noise (GBN) measurements were carried out in four time intervals, viz. 6-8 AM, 9-11 AM, 3-5 PM, and 6-8 PM, representing the lean and peak periods of metro train operation.
- 24 hrs. classified vehicle counts to be conducted at all potential locations for traffic surveys will be selected appropriately. Further based on the past traffic data trends the traffic forecast will also be carried out for the future years.
- Agency has to make a presentation on their findings to UPMRCL and other agencies and provide clarification and answer queries till three months after submission of their final report.
- The tenderers will be qualified only if they satisfy the criteria as given in para A below.
- The tenderers will be qualified only if they have successfully completed or substantially completed work(s) during last 7 years ending last day of the month previous to the month of tender Publish Date as given below:
- At least one “similar work” of annual value of Rs. 12.32 Lakh or more, or
- Two “similar work” each of annual value of Rs 7.70 Lakh or more, or
- Three “similar work” each of annual value of Rs. 6.16 Lakh or more.
- Similar work for this tender shall be work involving noise & vibration studies for Rail Projects (including traffic count and vehicular prediction survey, Noise Modelling & Noise Mapping) for any Metro/Railways etc.
- Substantial completion shall be based on 80 (eighty) per cent (value wise) or more works completed under the contract. Client Certificate for ‘substantial completion’ of project/work/asset should contain two parts. Part -I shall contain ‘financial value of work done’ and part-II shall contain ‘certificate of functional completion of project/work/asset’.
- Bidder shall submit Purchase order/Invoice of instruments (Vibration – real time data analyser with sample rate 2500/sec and Type 1 Sound level metre) issued by OEM, required for carrying out the similar work bearing the bidders name or can be arranged from other agencies.
- The tenderer shall submit details of work executed by them, in the Proforma of Annexure-4 of NIT for the works to be considered for qualification of work experience criteria.
- Documentary proof such as completion certificates from clients clearly indicating the nature/scope of work, actual completion cost and actual date of completion for such work should be submitted.
- The offers submitted without this documentary proof shall not be evaluated. In case the work is executed for a private client, copy of work order/purchase orders, bill of quantities, bill wise details of payment received certified by Chartered Accountant (C.A) and certification of all payments received from clients should be certified by bank.
- Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) certificates for all payments received and copy of final/last bill paid by client shall be submitted.
- Value of a successfully completed portion of any Substantially completed work up to the last date of the previous month of tender Publish Date shall be considered for qualification of work experience criteria.
- For completed works, value of work done shall be updated to last date of previous month of tender Publish Date, price level assuming 7% per annum simple rate inflation for Indian Rupees every year and 2% for foreign currency portions per year.
- Selling exchange rate at the close of business of the State Bank of India on the day twenty -eighth days before the latest date of Tender Submittal shall be considered for calculating equivalent value in INR.
- Criteria for similar work experience shall be satisfied by a single entity. Manual for Procurement of Works (Updated June, 2022) can be downloaded from the website of the Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance, Government of India.
Source: UPMRC- Tender Update | Image Credit (representational): UPMRC