Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation (UPMRC) Limited has floated open e-tenders for Maintenance cum Rate Contract of Electrical & Mechanical (E&M) works at 09 nos. metro stations (IIT Kanpur to Motijheel ) and Polytechnic Depot of Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Ltd, Kanpur.
- Tender Reference Number: KNP-E&M-MCRC-01
- Name of Work: Maintenance cum Rate Contract of Electrical & Mechanical (E&M) works at 09 nos. metro stations (IIT Kanpur to Motijheel ) and Polytechnic Depot of Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Ltd, Kanpur.
- Approximate cost of Work: INR 1.46 Crores
- EMD: INR 2.92 Lakhs
- Completion Period: 24 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 26th Sep, 2023
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 25th Oct, 2023
- Pre-bid Meeting: 09th Oct, 2023
- Bid Submission Start Date: 10th Oct, 2023
- Bid Submission End Date: 25th Oct, 2023
- Bid Opening Date: 26th Oct, 2023
Scope of Work:
Contractor shall carry out Preventive Maintenance visits and also strictly follow the Preventive Maintenance Schedule along with Checklists. However, if the contractor feels that any other activity is required to be additionally done for proper maintenance of the system (for DG set, Panel etc) the same may be carried out as per the OEM recommendation and check list enclosed after permission of engineer in charge.
Minor Maintenance: The Minor failures/defect of E&M equipment which includes repairing/replacement (if required) of defective items with spare parts/Components:
- Response Time (Max.): 03 hours
- Attending Time (Max.): 08 hours
Major Maintenance: The Major failures / defects covers the attention of all types of majorFailures/Breakdown, which includes Repair/Replacement of Assemblies, Sub- Assemblies, and Components etc.
- Response Time (Max.): 03 hours
- Attending Time (Max.): 24 hours
The decision regarding minor/major maintenance shall be of UPMRC, which will be binding on the contractor.
- It includes the emergency calls required for the purpose of diagnosis of trouble, adjustment, resetting of controls, repair, or replacement of failed components of the equipment.
- Repair/replace the faulty item found
- Other activities to be carried out to upkeep the system in healthy condition
- Clean the equipment and surrounding area upon completion of work.
- Report deficiencies and repairs required
- Completely fill the service inspection report forms.
- Other activities required to be carried out as per manufacturer recommendation and to keep the system in healthy condition.
- To carry out the maintenance as well as failure rectification activity mentioned in employer requirements contractor shall have sufficient (as per BOQ) manpower per day for various system & maintenance maintenance of E&M and other activities as per instruction of Engineer in charge. These will look after the maintenance of the equipment, minor/ major failure rectification or any other work related to E&M system of the stations.
- The rates shall be inclusive of this item. Nothing shall be paid extra on this account.
- All Material for servicing, T&Ps, Testing instruments and material for servicing, repair shall be provided by the contractor within the quoted rates.Nothing shall be paid extra.
- The work shall be carried out under the guidance of a UPMRC representative.
- Contractor will be bound to deploy the above mentioned manpower at any location in UPMRC network if instructed by the employer. Nothing extra shall be paid on account of this.
The contractor shall deploy the manpower in consultation with the Engineer incharge and carry out the activities in hygienic manner.
The manpower shall be deployed during OFF days/holidays/night hours per site requirements for which nothing shall be paid extra.
All the work associated with finishing complete in all respects shall be carried out by contractor for which nothing shall be paid extra.
Manpower deployed should have minimum working experience and qualification as given in the tender documents.
UPMRCL is an ISO-14001 & OHSAS 18001 certified Organization for Environment, Health & safety. The work is to be carried out as per International Norms/Standards and in such a manner that all premises always look Neat & Clean.
Similarly, the waste disposal is also carried out in a totally sealed manner without affecting the Environment.
The tenderers will be qualified only if they have successfully completed similar work(s) during the last 7 years ending the last day of the month previous to the month of tender submission end date as given below in any Central govt./State Govt./PSUs/Metro /Private organisation:
- At least one “similar work” of Value of Rs. 116.80 Lakh. or more, or
- Two “similar work” each of Value of Rs. 73.00 Lakh or more, or
- Three “similar work” each of Value of Rs.58.40 Lacs or more.
Similar work for this tender shall be SITC/CAMC/Maintenance work of General Electrical & Mechanical work /Electrical Work (I.e Electrical System ,Fire System, HVAC System, Etc.) in the buildings/metro stations/Depot.
The tenderer shall submit details of work executed by them in the Performa of Annexure-1&1-A of NIT. For the works to be considered for qualification of works experience criteria.
For the above, documentary proof such as “LOA” completion certificates from clients clearly indicating the nature/scope of work, actual completion cost and actual date of completion for such work should be submitted or a copy of work order shall be submitted.
Value of a successfully completed portion of any ongoing work up to the last date of the previous month of submission and the end date of tender will also be considered for qualification of work experience criteria.
For completed works, value of work done shall be updated to the ending last date of previous month of submission and the end date of tender price level assuming 7% inflation for Indian Rupees every year and 2% for foreign currency portions per year.
Criteria for work experience for “similar work” as described in para-A, above, shall be satisfied by a single entity.
Tender documents can only be obtained online on the website https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app
Source: UPMRC- Tender | Image Credit (representational): UPMRC