Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation (GMRC) Ltd. has invited open Tenders for the work, “Design, Manufacture, Supply Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Signage and Graphics for Four Elevated Stations (Pkg-1, Apmc, Jivraj Park, Rajivnagar & Shreyas), on North-South Corridor of Ahmedabad Metrorail Phase-1.” hereinafter referred as “Signage Work for Ahmedabad MRTS-(NS-PK1)-PH-I”
- Tender No.: GMRC/Signage/STNS/NS-PK1/PH-1/2021
- Name of Work: Design, Manufacture, Supply Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Signage and Graphics for Four Elevated Stations (Pkg-1, Apmc, Jivraj Park, Rajivnagar & Shreyas), on North-South Corridor of Ahmedabad Metrorail Phase-1.
- Approximate cost of work: INR 1.55 Crore
- Completion period of Work: 06 Months
- Pre-bid Meeting: 27-07-2021
- Last Date and time of submission of E-Tender: 27-08-2021
- Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation (GMRC) Limited was incorporated by the Government of Gujarat to implement the Ahmedabad Metro Rail Project. The Company was restructured and with effect from 20th March 2015, the company has been converted into 50:50 SPV of the Government of India and Government of Gujarat.
- GMRC is implementing Ahmedabad Metro Rail Project Phase-I, Phase–II and Surat Metro Rail Project Phase-I (the “Project”) with an objective of providing safe, fast and eco-friendly transportation services to the public at affordable rates while simultaneously reducing congestion on roads.
About Ahmedabad Metro Rail Project Phase-II:
- Ahmedabad Metro Rail Project Phase-II is an extension of Ahmedabad Metro Rail Project Phase-I, connecting Ahmedabad to Gandhinagar.
- The total length of Ahmedabad Metro Rail Project Phase-I is 40.03 kms, out of which, one stretch of 6.5 kms is already functional from March 2019 and the balance 33.5 kms is at an advanced stage which is expected to be completed by August 2022, coinciding with the 75th year of India’s independence.
- The total completion cost of Phase-II project is Rs.5,384/- crore, Details of Ahmedabad Metro Rail Project, Phase-II is as follows:-
|Corridors||Total Length (KM) Completely Elevated||Total Stations (All Elevated)|
|Motera Stadium to Mahatma Mandir||22.838||20|
|GNLU To GIFT City||5.416||2|
- The length of Corridor-1 of phase-II is 22.8 Kms from Motera Stadium to Mahatma Mandir which is a completely elevated corridor with 20 state of the art elevated Metro Stations with interchange facility at Koteshwar Road for future provision to connect Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport.
- The length of Corridor-2 is 5.4 Kms from GNLU to GIFT City with 2 elevated stations, having interchange facility at GNLU and a bridge over Sabarmati River.
- The population of 62.6 lakh of Ahmedabad-Gandhinagar agglomeration will benefit Gujarat Metro Rail Project Phase II with safe, clean, cheaper and fast mode of transportation. All facilities will be available for differently abled people in metro trains.
Tender document can only be obtained online after registration of tenderer on the website https://gmrc.nprocure.com.
Source: GMRC-Tender | Image Credit: GMRC