The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. has invited a request for proposal (RFP) for Property Development at Indraprastha Metro Station (Line-3).
- Tender Reference Number: CPD-85R2
- Name of Work: Property Development at Indraprastha Metro Station (Line-3)
- EMD: INR 8,60,000 Lakh
- Period Of Work: 5475 Days
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 27th May, 2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 30th June, 2022
- Pre Bid Meeting Date: 10th June, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 23rd June, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 30th June, 2022
- Bid Opening Date: 01st July, 2022
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC), a joint venture of the Government of India (GOI) and the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi (GNCTD) implementing the Delhi Metro Rail Projects, has been mandated by Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA) (formerly known as Ministry of Urban Development (MoUD)) to undertake value capture from property development initiatives for sustainable revenue generation for the DMRC vide its Policy Circular No K-14011/8/2000-MRTS (Pt.) dt 30.3.2009.
About Project Site:
- The Indraprastha Metro Station is situated at Line-3 (Blue Line) of Delhi MRTS with metro connectivity of Ring road and Sarai Kale Khan ISBT.
- Indraprastha metro station is an elevated metro station. The Metro Station is accessible by road and railway as well, thus making it a high potential site for commercial development.
- DMRC has planned property development at Indraprastha MRTS station along with operating facilities for commuters. The Project site has an excellent opportunity to become important commercial hub within this locality.
- With separate access being available for the commercial areas and parking space, prominent and spacious frontage, and a captive commuter base, this area will present unique opportunities for retailers.
Scope of Work
- The PD Area at the Indraprastha Metro Station (Project Site) is proposed to be given on lease basis through this bidding process on “as is where is basis” as demarcated in the plans placed as Annexure – 6 of this document and is in form of built up area for retail and commercial spaces, details of which are given below:
|PD Area||Built-up Area in Sqm|
|Total PD Area||1384|
- Intimation of discrepancies in the RFP Document, if any, may be given, by the Bidders, to the office of the DMRC, immediately, by the Bidders. If DMRC receives no written communication, it shall be deemed that the Bidders are satisfied with the information provided in the RFP document. In particular, DMRC shall not be responsible /liable for any latent or evident defect in the character of the Project/Project including but not limiting to the following:
- Soil testing/investigations
- Water availability of ground water
- Electricity availability and provisions
- Site Drainage
- Site approach
- All statutory permissions from various authorities including approvals from townplanning or other authorities as per the Central / State Government norms.
- All applicable rent, rates, duties, cess and taxes, if any
- All applicable statutory laws and provisions
- Technical and financial feasibility of the project.
- Any character or requirement for the Project, which may be deemed to be necessary by the Bidder should be independently established and verified by the Bidder.
- Bidders to note that the payment of tender security shall be made from the account of bidder only, however, in case of JV/ Consortium the tender security can either be paid from JV/Consortium account or one of the constituent member of JV/Consortium.
- If tender security has been made from other than the account mentioned above, same shall not be accepted and all such bids shall be considered ineligible and summarily rejected. If the same transaction reference number has been submitted for more than one bid. All such bids shall be considered ineligible and summarily rejected.
Tender document can only be obtained after registration of tender on the website https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app
Source: DMRC -Tender | Image Credit (representational): DMRC