Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.(DMRC) has invited open e-tenders from eligible applicants, who fulfil qualification criteria for annual maintenance contract for civil works from Paschim Vihar West to Mundka Metro station at line-5.
- Tender Reference Number: OCM-1139
- Name of Work: Annual maintenance contract for civil works from Paschim Vihar West to Mundka Metro station at line-5.
- Approximate cost of Work: INR 391.13 Lakh
- EMD: INR 1,30,380 Lakh
- Completion period of Work: 03 Years
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 14th July, 2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 13th August, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 06th August, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 13th August, 2022
- Tender Opening Date: 16th August, 2022
- The bidders are required to submit soft copies of their bids electronically on the CPP Portal, using valid Digital Signature Certificates.
- The instructions given below are meant to assist the bidders in registering on the CPP Portal, prepare their bids in accordance with the requirements and submitting their bids online on the CPP Portal.
- The tenders for this contract will be considered only from those tenderers (proprietorship firms, partnership firms, companies, corporations, consortia or joint ventures) who meet requisite eligibility criteria prescribed in the sub-clauses of Clause 1.2 of NIT.
- In the case of a JV or Consortium, all members of the Group shall be jointly and severally liable for the performance of the whole contract. Also, each member shall be individually responsible for its duties as specified in the MOU/JV agreement submitted by the bidder in terms of clause 1.2.1 vii (d).
- Performance of each JV/Consortium partner shall also be judged on a quarterly basis. In case, the performance of the partner(s) is not found satisfactory, actions as deemed appropriate by the Employer may be taken including termination of contract or termination of any of JV/ Consortium member(s) from the contract i.e. Part Termination of the contract.
- In case of part termination of contract, the Performance Security(ies) submitted by the member(s) for their portion of work in contract as per their share in JV/Consortium shall be forfeited and the scope of the work/duties assigned to the defaulting JV/Consortium member(s) as per the MOU/agreement submitted, may be terminated, however, same may be done by the Employer only if other member(s) of JV/Consortium are ready to complete the entire scope of work. In such a case, remaining works pertaining to the scope of defaulting member of JV, may be completed by other member(s) of JV in the following manner:
- On their own, if they have adequate technical competence to the satisfaction of Employer.
- By subcontracting such scope of work of defaulting member(s) to technically competent Agency with the consent of Employer & without any financial implication to the Employer.
- In such cases, the limit of subcontracting the works up to 50% of total scope of work shall not apply.
- By induction of new members having adequate technical competence and meeting the original tender eligibility conditions, acceptable to the Employer in JV/Consortium replacing the defaulting member(s) & without any financial implication to the Employer.
- The new member(s) shall be jointly & severally liable for the performance of the whole contract and also shall submit the Performance Security from their bank account for an amount equivalent to the amount of forfeited amount of Performance security of the defaulting member.
- The tenderers will be qualified only if they have successfully completed work(s), completion date(s) of which falling during the last five years ending on the last day of the month previous to the month of tender submission as given below.
- At least one “similar work”** of value of Rs.104.30 lakh or more
- At least two “similar works” **each of value of Rs.65.19 lakh or more
- At least three “similar works”**each of value of Rs.52.15 lakh or more
- Similar works for this contract shall be “Any work consisting civil maintenance work of metro/railway stations, metro/railway bridges, metro/railway depots in any operational metro or railway system.
- If the activity of “painting” is a part of the whole work, the value of the entire contract will be considered in evaluation of work experience. If the work is largely for “painting”, such experience will not be considered.
- The tenderer shall submit details of works executed by them in the Proforma of Appendix-7 of FOT for the works to be considered for qualification of work experience criteria.
- Documentary proof such as completion certificates from clients clearly indicating the nature/scope of work, actual completion cost and actual date of completion for such work should be submitted. The offers submitted without this documentary proof shall not be evaluated.
- In case the work is executed for a private client, a copy of work order, bill of quantities, bill wise details of payment received certified by C.A., T.D.S certificates for all payments received and a copy of the final/last bill paid by the client shall also be submitted.
- All the documents or certifications, which are provided by CA after 1st July, 2019, must contain UDIN thereon and the particulars of certifications must be the same as mentioned on document/certification and submitted to ICAI on its website.
- Value of a successfully completed portion of similar work in any on-going composite work (work involving other than similar work also) up to the last day of the month previous to the month of tender submission will also be considered for qualification of work experience criteria subject to completion of the entire scope of similar work in a composite work.
- Only work experience certificate having stamp of Name and Designation of officer along with the name of client shall be considered for evaluation. However, if any work experience certificate has been issued prior to 01.07.2019, the same shall be considered for evaluation even if it is not stamped.
- For completed works, value of work done shall be updated to the last day of the month previous to the month of tender submission price level assuming 5% inflation for Indian Rupees every year and 2% for foreign currency portions per year. The exchange rate of foreign currency shall be applicable 28 days before the submission date of tender.
- If the above work(s) (i.e. “Similar work” comprises other works, then the client’s certificate clearly indicating the amount of work done in respect of the “similar work” shall be furnished by the tenderer in support of work experience along-with their tender submissions.
- Work experience of only substantial partners (partner with a share of 26% or more in the JV/ Consortium) shall be considered for evaluating the JV/ Consortium.
- In case of joint venture/ Consortium, full value of the work, if done by the same joint venture shall be considered. However, if the qualifying work(s) were done by them in a JV/Consortium having different constituents or percentage participation, then the value of work as per their percentage participation in such JV/Consortium shall be considered.
- After opening of financial bids, the work experience credentials (work experience certificate along with other documents if any) of L-1 bidder shall be sent for verification & certification to the concerned clients(s).
- In case of any concealment or misrepresentation of facts, appropriate action(s) in accordance with tender conditions and “Suspension/Banning Policy, August 2019” of DMRC shall be taken. The copy of “Suspension/Banning Policy, August 2019” of DMRC can be downloaded from the tender section of DMRC website.
- Where a work is undertaken by a group, only that portion of the contract which is undertaken by the concerned applicant/member should be indicated and the remaining done by the other members of the group be excluded. This is to be substantiated with documentary evidence.
Tender document can only be obtained after registration of tenderer on the website https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app
Source: DMRC -Tender | Image Credit (representational): DMRC