Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.(DMRC) has invited open e-tenders from eligible applicants, who fulfil qualification criteria, for the work of Up-gradation of SCADA system from IEC 101 to IEC 104 protocols for sections of phase- I & II of DMRC
- Tender Reference Number: OEW-1096
- Name of Work: Up-gradation of SCADA system from IEC 101 to IEC 104 protocols for sections of phase- I & II of DMRC
- Approximate Cost of work: Rs. 355.17 Lakhs
- EMD:Rs. 3,55,169/-
- Period Of Work: 15 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 27-May-2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 27-June-2022
- Pre Bid Meeting Date: 03-June-2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 21-June-2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 27-June-2022
The tenders for this contract will be considered only from those tenderers (proprietorship firms, partnership firms, companies, corporations, consortia or joint ventures) who meet requisite eligibility criteria prescribed in the sub-clauses of Clause 1.2 of NIT. In the case of a JV or Consortium, all members of the Group shall be jointly and severally liable for the performance of the whole contract. Also, each member shall be individually responsible for its duties as specified in the MOU/JV agreement submitted by the bidder in terms of clause 1.2.1 vii (d).
- The tenderers will be qualified only if they have successfully completed work(s), completion date(s) of which falling during the last five years ending on the last day of the month previous to the month of tender submission as given below.
- At least one “similar work”** of value of ₹284.14 lakh or more
- Two “similar works” **each of value of ₹177.58 lakh or more
- Three “similar works”**each of value of ₹142.07 lakh or more
- Similar work for this contract shall be “Supply Installation, Testing and Commissioning (SITC)/ Installation Testing and Commissioning (ITC)/Augmentation/up gradation of SCADA/RTU in Traction network of metro/indian railways.
- The tenderer shall submit details of works executed by them in the Proforma of Appendix-7 of FOT for the works to be considered for qualification of work experience criteria. Documentary proof such as completion certificates from clients clearly indicating the nature/scope of work, actual completion cost and actual date of completion for such work should be submitted. The offers submitted without this documentary proof shall not be evaluated.
- In case the work is executed for private client, copy of work order, bill of quantities, bill wise details of payment received certified by C.A., T.D.S certificates for all payments received and a copy of the final/last bill paid by the client shall also be submitted. All the documents or certifications, which are provided by CA after 1st July, 2019, must contain UDIN thereon and the particulars of certifications must be the same as mentioned on document/certification and submitted to ICAI on its website which can be verified online.
- Value of successfully completed portion of similar work in any on-going composite work (work involving other than similar work also) up to last day of the month previous to the month of tender submission will also be considered for qualification of Work experience Criteria subject to completion of the entire scope of similar work in a composite work.
- Only work experience certificate having stamp of Name and Designation of officer along with the name of client shall be considered for evaluation. However, if any work experience certificate has been issued prior to 01.07.2019, the same shall be considered for evaluation even if it is not stamped.
- For completed works, value of work done shall be updated to the last day of the month previous to the month of tender submission price level assuming 5% inflation for Indian Rupees every year and 2% for foreign currency portions per year. The exchange rate of foreign currency shall be applicable 28 days before the submission date of tender.
- If the above work(s) (i.e. “Similar work” comprises other works, then the client’s certificate clearly indicating the amount of work done in respect of the “similar work” shall be furnished by the tenderer in support of work experience along-with their tender submissions.
- Work experience of only substantial partners (partner with a share of 26% or more in the JV/ Consortium) shall be considered for evaluating the JV / Consortium.
- In case of joint venture/ Consortium, full value of the work, if done by the same joint venture shall be considered. However, if the qualifying work(s) were done by them in JV/Consortium having different constituents or percentage participation, then the value of work as per their percentage participation in such JV/Consortium shall be considered.
- After opening of financial bids, the work experience credentials (work experience certificate along with other documents if any) of L-1 bidder shall be sent for verification & certification to the concerned clients(s). In case of any concealment or misrepresentation of facts, appropriate action(s) in accordance with tender conditions and “Suspension/Banning Policy, August 2019” of DMRC shall be taken. The copy of “Suspension/Banning Policy, August 2019” of DMRC can be downloaded from the tender section of DMRC website.
- Where a work is undertaken by a group, only that portion of the contract which is undertaken by the concerned applicant/member should be indicated and the remaining done by the other members of the group be excluded. This is to be substantiated with documentary evidence.
Source: DMRC -Tender | Image Credit (representational): DMRC