Share with your network
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation has been appointed the General Consultant for Jaipur Metro’s upcoming corridors from Badi Chaupar to Transport Nagar (Phase 1C) & Mansarovar to 200 ft Bypass, Ajmer Road (Phase 1D).
- DMRC will now provide consultancy for the project’s quality aspects and timebound completion.
- The Memorandum of Understanding was signed on Friday in Jaipur between Jaipur Metro’s CMD Shri P Ramesh and DMRC’s Director, Business Development, Shri Pramit Kumar Garg.
- DMRC was also involved in the construction of the presently operational corridors of Jaipur Metro.
About Delhi Metro:
- The Delhi Metro has been instrumental in ushering in a new era in the sphere of mass urban transportation in India. The swanky and modern Metro system introduced comfortable, air conditioned and eco-friendly services for the first time in India and completely revolutionized the mass transportation scenario not only in the National Capital Region but the entire country.
- Having constructed a massive network of about 390.14 Km with 286 stations (including NOIDA-Greater NOIDA Corridor and Rapid Metro, Gurugram) in record time in Delhi, NCR, the DMRC today stands out as a shining example of how a mammoth technically complex infrastructure project can be completed before time and within budgeted cost by a Government agency.
- The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) was registered on 3rd May 1995 under the Companies Act, 1956 with equal equity participation of the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi (GNCTD) and the Central Government to implement the dream of construction and operation of a world- class Mass Rapid Transport System (MRTS).
- The Airport Express link between the Indira Gandhi International Airport and New Delhi has now propelled Delhi to the league of global cities which have high speed rail connectivity between the city and the airport. The DMRC today has over 300 train sets of four, six and eight coaches.
Source: DMRC- Press Release | Image Credit: DMRC
Be the first to comment