Share with your network
- Tender Reference Number: IRCON/MECH/P&E//MAHSR-T2/WAGONS/685
- Name of Work: Supply, Installation & Commissioning of 52 nos. (2 sets) Wagons/Trolley car (10T) for MAHSR-T2 Project.
- EMD: INR 8,90,000 Lakh
- Period Of Work: Supply: 240 days from LOA, (Installation & Commissioning within 15 days after receipt at site)
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 20th June, 2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 12th July, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 09th, July, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 12th July, 2022
- Bid Opening Date: 13th July, 2022
- The average annual financial turnover of the Bidder/tenderer (manufacturer/dealer/trader) should be more than Rs. 2.4 crore during the last three years period ending 31.03.2022 Copy of audited Turnover Statement, Profit & Loss Account and Balance Sheet for the last three years must be furnished with the bid. In case the financials of immediate prior Financial Year have not yet been audited till the time of submission of the tender, the bidder can submit an Affidavit to this effect stating that “the financial results of the immediate prior Financial Year has actually not been audited so far”.
- In such cases, the financials of preceding three audited financial years will be taken into consideration for evaluating the Annual Financial Turnover of the bidder. In the absence of such an Affidavit, the benefit of considering three preceding years would not be given and the bid would be evaluated considering turnover for two preceding years only.
- The tenderer should have a positive net worth. This will be judged from the audited Balance Sheet of the last financial year ending on a date not prior to 18 months from the due date of submission of the tender, but not earlier than a year immediate prior Financial year.
Supply Qualifying Criteria:
- Similar machines* sold in the last 5 (five) years should be either 15 self-propelled vehicles or atleast 30 similar units in total. Bidder shall obtain and furnish performance report/certificates from these purchasers of said similar machines out of which one such machine must be satisfactorily working atleast for the last two year on the date of tendering.
- Similar machine would mean supply of Rolling stock like locomotives, coaches, selfpropelled RRV, UTV, motorized trolley, wagons for Standard Gauge or Broad gauge or for High Speed Rail track. Bidder shall obtain and furnish performance report/certificates from these purchasers of said similar works/machines out of which one such machine must be satisfactorily working atleast for the last two years on the date of tendering.
- Bidder shall also obtain and furnish the performance report/ certificates and letter of award in reference to clause 3.2(a) from these purchasers for the same machine supplied issued by Government Organisation/ Semi Government Organisations/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous bodies/ Municipal bodies/ Public Limited company/ Concessionaire Company/ Private Company/ JV. Certificates issued by such Public Limited Company/ Concessionaire Company/ Private Company/ JV Company must be supported by Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) Certificates (Form 16A/26AS) in evidence of the value of work executed.
- The Performance Certificate to be submitted by the bidder should not have been issued more than 12 (twelve) months prior to the date of opening of tender.
- The bidder shall sign the Affidavit as enclosed in Annexure-III of “Instructions to Tenderers.
- The bidders are advised to submit their e-bids well before the e-bid due date.
- IRCON shall not be responsible for any delay in submission of e-bids for any reason including server and technical problems.
- Tenders shall be submitted as per “Instructions to Tenderers” forming a part of the tender document.
- Any tender received without original Earnest Money in the form as specified in tender documents shall not be considered and shall be summarily rejected.
- The validity of the offer shall be 90 days from the date opening of tender.
The complete documents can be downloaded from https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app
Source: IRCON -Tender | Image Credit (representational): NHSRCL