Share with your network
IREPS is an official website of Indian Railways for procurement of Materials, acting for and on behalf of The President of India invites E-Tenders for supply, installation, testing and commissioning of Telecom assets for nine FOBs at various locations in Mumbai division.
- Tender Reference Number: CR-BB-TELE-2022-36
- Name of Work: Supply, installation, testing and commissioning of Telecom assets for nine FOBs at various locations in Mumbai division.
- Approx. Cost of Work: INR 1,41,05,530 Crore
- EMD: INR 2,20,600 Lakh
- Period of Completion: 36 Months
- Document Download Start Date: 15th September, 2022
- Document Download End Date: 18th October, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 04th October, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 18th October, 2022
- Bid Opening Date: 18th October, 2022
Scope of Supply:
- Excavation of cable trench as per cable route plan,1.0 mt. deep and 300mm wide alongside the track in normal soil/strata, conforming to distances as per cable route plan and refilling after cable laying.
- This work includes covering of cable laid in trench by loose soil for a layer of 50mm thickness after clearing of route, bushes etc. It shall be ensured that the top of the cables laid is at a depth of 0.8m or more.
- It if is less, then the width and depth shall be suitably increased and accordingly proportionate payment shall be made. In case depth of trench is not achievable due to site conditions proportionate payment will be made as per procedure.
- The work shall be done as per the extant practice on Central Railway and instructions of Railway Engineer at site. Inspection by consignee.
- Laying of signalling/ Power/ Telecom cable of various cores/sizes in trenches, as per guidelines in chapter IV of Tender Document. Inspection by Consignee.
- Supply of 24 fibre straight joint closure (SJC) complete with all accessories as per RDSO specification No. RDSO/SPN//TC/68/2007, Rev.0 amendment No. 1.1 or latest amendments as as per or TEC Spec.G/OJC-01/01 Sept.2003 or latest of Raychgem make model EOSC 400 B4 24F or TVS ICS make model 1500-L:1 83 -XX or Birla VXL make model VT-200 or 3M make model 2179 CD. Inspection by Consignee.
- Supply of Standard 19″ Rack Mountable Modular Chassis LSR (Label Switch Router) IP- MPLS Router with Redundant DC power feed -48V DC nominal Redundant Controller Card, equipped with interfaces: 8 x 10G (optical) SFP+ Ports along with 8 Nos of 40 Kms 10 GSFP+ Modules, Mounting Kit with all necessary accessories & Software, Perpetual Licenses. As Per RDSO Document No. STT/TAN/IP-MPLS/2020Version 01 or latest. Inspection RDSO.
- Installation and programming of Base station 25W radio with Mic assembly, battery, PSU cable and antenna as per instruction. Inspection by Consignee.
- Supply, wiring and installation of Maintenance free VRLA Battery set of standard make similar to Exide / Amararaja, 2V per cell, 200 AH capacity in stack of 24 cells for giving a output voltage of 48V complete with associated base plates interconnecting cables, connectors for the rows and cells with all accessories as per RDSO Specification No. IRS 93/96(A) Amdt.1 or latest. Inspection by RDSO.
- Two-line cordless telephone with following minimum specifications: 1. Dial pad, two-way speaker phone, backlit display and mute operation in both base phone and cordless phone set. 2. 10 Nos. of keys for speed dial in base phone. 3. Minimum of 50 phonebook memory, 20 redial record, 50 outgoing call memory, 50 incoming call memory, 250 number of call blocking. 4. Ring volume control should be available. 5. Cordless should support 2.4 G Hz. 6. Can be used as a desktop phone or wall mountable. 7. 230VAC 1 Phase 50 Hz power supply supported. 8.Phone should work in 90 percent humidity. 9. User manuals should be provided with individual sets. MAKE accepted AT4401 Uniden. Inspection by consignee.
- The tenderer must have successfully completed or substantially completed any one of the following categories of work(s) during last 07 (seven) years, ending last day of month previous to the one in which tender is invited:
- Three similar works each costing not less than the amount equal to 30% of advertised value of the tender, or
- Two similar works each costing not less than the amount equal to 40% of advertised value of the tender, or
- One similar work costing not less than the amount equal to 60% of advertised value of the tender.
- Similar Work: Any Telecom work in which the work of Supply, installation, testing and commissioning of STM, PD MUX, NMS are included.
The complete documents can be downloaded from https://www.ireps.gov.in
Source: IREPS -Tender | Image Credit (representational): Western Railway
Be the first to comment