Share with your network
The Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (Maha-Metro) has invited tenders for Design, Manufacture, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Platform Screen Doors System.
- Tender Ref No.: P1/S03/2021
- Name of the Work: Design, Manufacture, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Platform Screen Doors System.
- Completion Period: 12 Months
- Documents on sale: From 02.11.2021 To 28.12.2021
- Pre-bid Meeting: 24.11.2021
- Date of Opening of Tender: 28.12.2021
- Source of Funds: This work shall be funded from AFD France, NOC for the same is under approval stage.
- Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (Maha-Metro) is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) responsible for implementing Pune Metro Rail Project which includes construction of Viaduct, Metro Stations, Depots and other structures for operational requirements.
- Pune Metro Rail Project is consisting of 33.207 km metro corridor, 30 stations and 2 depots, namely at Hill View Park Car Depot and Range Hill.
- The entire stretch will be divided into 2 alignments or corridors known as North-South corridor and East-West corridor
- There are 6 interlocked stations on this line and these stations are Vanaz, Garware College, Civil Court, Mangalwar Peth, Bund Station and Ramwadi.
- The OCC is located at Range Hill and the BCC is located at Civil Court.
- There are 5 interlocked stations on this line and these stations are PCMC, Phugewadi, Range hill, Civil Court and Swargate.
- The OCC is located at Range Hill Depot and the BCC is located at Civil Court.
Scope of Work:
- The Contractor shall be responsible for the Full Height Platform Screen Door System (PSD System) at five underground station platforms of Shivaji Nagar, Civil Court, Budhwar Peth, Mandaiand Swargate stations for 3 Car’s & also for 6 Car’s operation in phased manner.
- In Phase 1 Shivaji Nagar & Civil Court stations will be commissioned in Phase 2 Budhwar Peth, Mandai and Swargate stations will be commissioned.
- The scope of the Work includes but not limited to design, supply, manufacture, inspection, packing, shipping, transportation, storage, delivery, handling, insurance, installation, interfacing, integration, testing & commissioning, maintenance support, spares, special tools, test equipment, training,Submission of Design and O&M Manuals, other relevant documentation, and Defects Liability support of 2 years for the PSD system.
- The interface between on-board train control system to PSD system for synchronization of train doors and PSD opening and closing, shall be through Signalling system. For this, the contractor shall interface with the designated Signalling Contractor.
- The Contractor shall design the PSD system to mitigate the touch potential and take necessary steps in design and installation accordingly.
- Include all civil works associated with Platform Screen Door System works at underground stations,also making and painting the civil works in conformity to the aesthetics of the station and as per the approval of the Engineer.
- PSD installations shall be located at stations of North South (NS). Each station will have different physical arrangements which affect the PSD System. The Contractor Shall coordinate with the Civil Works Contractors of each station to confirm these physical arrangements and any modifications there to prior to the finalisation of PSD System design.
- The Contractor shall interface and liaise with other designated Contractors in accordance with the requirements given in this PS.
- Contractor shall draw power from the UPS room provided by S&TC Contractor. Contractor shall make arrangements of redundant cable laying (cable with two different routes), dressing and termination. Contractor shall provide a power distribution board with suitable protection and an automatic changeover switch.
- The Contractor shall demonstrate compliance to Safety, Electromagnetic compatibility, reliability, availability, maintainability and other system assurance requirements as mentioned in the corresponding chapters of this PS.
- Provision of test track PSD system (Including civil structure, protection roof, foundation etc.) as specified in this PS, in case Employer decides to install.
- Contractor shall be responsible for any cable and equipment for redistribution for his purpose.
- Earthing and bonding protection wherever required as specified in this PS.
- The Contractor shall not make use of station lift for any PSD equipment and material delivery.
- The Contractor shall submit method statements including duration for preparation, stage work, installation, PSD alignment and testing to illustrate installation methodology.
- Equipment and Installation shall comply with all relevant Codes, Standards and Regulations specified in the Tender document.
- The Contractorshall up-keep and maintain the site area and other equipment during Construction and Implementation stage, de-mobilization, clearing of all temporary works and facilities after completion of job; as specified in the Tender Document.
- Various interfacing works for other Contracts e.g., S&TC,Telecommunication, Power Distribution, Track work, Civil works, Rolling Stock etc. shall be but not limited to as described below:
- Interface and coordination with other designated Contractors as per Interface Scope of works specified in the Tender Documents.
- Any other item of work as may be required to be carried out for completing the work under this Contract in all respects in accordance with the provisions of the Contract and/or to ensure the safety of installation during and after execution.
- The Contractor shall provide adequate signage and graphics on the PSD System to comply with statutory requirements, for the safe and proper use of equipment, and for user’s convenience.
- The Contractor shall provide appropriate arrangement of emergency panels to secure broken glass areas during operation hours for PSD, EED, PED, Full Height FS to comply with statutory requirements, for the safe and proper use of equipment, and for user’s convenience.
- The Contractor shall provide the 5DBIM model in the format used by PMRP for approval before the detailed design.
- Works which are not to be subcontracted by the Contractor shall be as per below:
- Design of PSD system (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and software for the system).
- Manufacture of Door Control Unit (DCU).
- Installation, Testing and Commissioning of PSD system, except civil and electrical preparatory works.
Documents can be downloaded from Maha Metro’s e-tender Portal https://mahametrorail.etenders.in.
Source: Maha Metro-Tender | Image Credit (representational): Pune Metro
Be the first to comment