Share with your network
Budget 2019: Railways gets highest ever : Rs 1.58 Lakh Crore in Budget .
It is widely known that the Railway and Metro sector if growing quickly in India and We are pleased to share list of new opportunities opening up in Indian market :
We are capable of assisting companies to explore the below opportunities . Reach us at email@example.com.
Rolling Stock :
- LHB : Now the Complete Production is on LHB Coaches in India
- EMU : Multiple Projects in Pipeline
- Metro : New Rolling Stock Orders Expected
- Wagons : Freight Corridor Operation shall lead to increase in this market
- Locomotive : Diesel to Electric Locomotive Conversion Opportunities
- Train 18 : 100 New Rakes have been ordered
- Train 20 : In Development presently
- HSR Coach : New Project but will be indigenized in the future
- Rail stations Redevelopment : Many New Stations under development
- New stations : New Stations and Projects upcoming
- Metro stations : New Metro projects with stations
- Modal hubs : Multi Modal integration between urban rail , last mile connectivity and bus
- HSR station : HSR Project will have around 12 stations
- EPC : Civil work for stations provide great opportunity to EPC Players
- PPP Project : New Projects with leasing period allow good investment opportunities
- Commercial Development : Commercial Area around stations provide value to real estate builders
- Station Management : Station Management expertise is required for PPP projects
- Track Renewal : New Track renewal projects and purchase tenders for tracks
- New lines : New Lines in unexplored areas
- Civil work : EPC projects for stations , track and electrification
- Soil stabilization : Black cotton areas require soil stabilization
- Doubling : Doubling projects all across India including quadrupling too
- Tripling : Same as above
- EPC : Most projects in Infra for Railways are in EPC Mode giving huge opportunities to Indian players
- Specific Machinery Supply : Construction machinery for specific jobs in Railways and Metro Projects
Passenger Safety :
- Maintenance : Maintenance all across new projects is a huge opportunity
- New Projects : New Projects are coming up in India focused on Passenger Safety
- Sensors : Sensors in Rolling stock to monitor performance and safety
- Predictive Maintenance : New opportunities to ensure good asset utilization
- Testing Systems : Reliable testing systems for Rail Operations
- Condition Monitoring : Monitoring of assets in Railways in real time
Signaling & Telecom :
- TCAS : This is under trials in various sections with 3 approved vendors presently
- ETCS L2 : New Technology also to be tested for Indian market
- Indigenization – Components for application in signalling
- Supply of Equipment : Specialized Equipment for Signalling work in the railways
- Maintenance : Maintenance equipment for new installations offer a great opportunity
- Components : Electrification is the aim and Components going into this offer a huge opportunity .
- EPC Contracting : EPC Projects for Electrification are rising for Indian companies .
- Supply of Equipment : Equipment for installing systems of the electrification systems.
- Maintenance of Equipment : Maintenance of the equipment used in these projects is a big challenge .
- Catenary Systems : New Opportunities for catenary systems for these projects .
Higher Speeds :
- Civil Work : Civil work projects for Semi High and High Speed Projects shall be tendered soon
- HSR Components : Components for Special Rolling Stock needs for higher speeds for this network
- Track work : Track work in India is being upgraded to handle speeds of 160 – 200 kmph
- Rolling Stock : Rolling stock development across ICF , MCF and other units in India to suit Rolling stock needs
Automation & Internet of Things :
- Cyber Security : Security of Data and transactions all across Railway Projects
- Artificial Intelligence : AI is expected to be utilized for more efficiency in operations and autonomous operations .
- Industry 4.0 : Industries are adopting newer technologies and We expect Railways to adopt new practices in times to come .
- Automation : Automation of operations – frontend and backend is the key to scale up and use machinery to solve repetitive issues .
- Wagons : Freight corridor is opening and new requirement for wagons is expected .
- Leasing : Wagon Leasing Scheme is an opportunity for Specialists .
- DFCC based approach : Captive opportunities for supply of equipment for DFCC Projects
- Improved Freight Stock : Higher Payload and Axle load requires improvement in freight stock
- Industry Parks : Lots of Industry parks around the corrdiors are expected
- SEZs : Even SEZz are expected to be formed all across the corridor .
The above list presents a few opportunities in this sector . For More Insights , We will be pleased to assist you , Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Pleased to share !
Be the first to comment