Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) has invited bids from eligible Bidders through MMRDA e-tendering Portal for Planning & Design of Multi Modal Integration at 13 Metro Stations of Mumbai Metro Line-6 (Swami Samarth Nagar to Vikhroli).
The RFP Details are as under:
- Tender/Bid No.: MMRDA/TC/0002587
- Name of Work: Planning and Design of Multi Modal Integration at 13 Metro Stations of Mumbai Metro Line-6 (Swami Samarth Nagar to Vikhroli).
- Bid document download: From 08/10/2021 to 01/11/2021
- Pre Bid Meeting: 14/10/2021
- Last Date of Online submission: 01/11/2021
- Date of Closing: 01/11/2021
|Sr No.||Department Schedule||Supplier Activity||Duration||Start Date And Time||End Date And Time|
|1||Tender Authorization and Publishing||0 Days 1 Hours 45 Minutes||08/10/2021 01:15 PM||08/10/2021 03:00 PM|
|2||Tender Document Download||23 Days 23 Hours 59 Minutes||08/10/2021 03:01 PM||01/11/2021 03:00 PM|
|3||Bid Preparation and Submission||23 Days 23 Hours 59 Minutes||08/10/2021 03:01 PM||01/11/2021 03:00 PM|
|4||Tender Closing||0 Days 59 Minutes||01/11/2021 03:01 PM||01/11/2021 04:00 PM|
|5||Online Control Transfer of Bid||0 Days 23 Hours 59 Minutes||01/11/2021 04:01 PM||02/11/2021 04:00 PM|
|6||Opening Envelope A – Tender Fees, EMD||0 Days 1 Hours 59 Minutes||02/11/2021 04:01 PM||02/11/2021 06:00 PM|
|7||Opening Envelope B – Technical Bid||0 Days 1 Hours 59 Minutes||02/11/2021 04:01 PM||02/11/2021 06:00 PM|
|8||Opening Envelope C – Financial Bid||0 Days 1 Hours 59 Minutes||02/11/2021 04:01 PM||02/11/2021 06:00 PM|
About Metro Line 6 Swami Samarth Nagar to Vikhroli (EEH):
- Metro Line-6, in between Swami Samarth Nagar to Vikhroli(EEH) has been proposed to provide further inputs in the infrastructure of Greater Mumbai.
- Proposed Metro line is 15.31 Km in length & running from Swami Samarth Nagar to Vikhroli (EEH) passing through Jogeshwari, WEH, Powai.
- This line is fully elevated and it connects Western Express & Eastern Express Highways.
- It gives interchange facilities at Aadarsh Nagar of Line-2A,JVLR station of Line-7, Aaray Depot station of Line-3 and Gandhi Nagar of Line-4 at different locations.
- It has 13 stations, most of the alignment is passing on the median of Jogeshwari-Vikhroli link road.
- Similar to other Metro lines it has Integrated ticketing system, Lifts, escalators & staircase facilities in addition to improved footpaths with rams for differently disabled and senior citizens.
- From S.S.Nagar to Mahakali, out of 4.750Km(approx.), 2.58Km combined Road flyover with Metro line will also be constructed on the same single pier at road median, to provide an additional transport facility, in collaboration with MCGM.
- No major environmentally sensitive or archeologically important areas are directly affected during the construction of this metro line.
- The main benefit is time saving for travelling in between Andheri to EEH by 30-45 minutes.
The e-RFP shall be available for free download on registration at https://etendermmrda.maharashtra.gov.in as per the above-mentioned dates. The submission of the e-RFP response is through MMRDA e-tendering Portal only.
Source: MMRDA-Tender | Image Credit (representational): MMRDA