In continuation to the tender for Consultancy Services for Detailed Structural Design of Cable stayed Bridges in Mumbai suburban area, the Maharashtra Rail Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (MRIDC) has now invited e-bids in two packet system from eligible tenderers for “Construction of Road Over Bridges (ROBs) at 4 Locations i.e. Between Umred-Bhiwapur station at LC No. 33- km 1186/10 (Project CH 52735 M) & LC No. 34- km 1187/30 (Project CH 53262 M) and Between Dighori Buzurg-Itwari Station at LC No. 69- km 1234/655 (Project CH 100138 M) & LC No. 73- km 1237/64 (Project CH 103135 M) in Lieu of LC Gates in Nagpur-Itwari section in Maharashtra area of Nagpur division.”
- Tender No.: MRIDC/PROJ/e-TENDER/ROB/2021/94
- Estimated cost of the work: INR 67,10,98,568/-
- Completion period: 300 days.
- Start Date: 12.03.2021
- End Date / Time: 16.04.2021
Maharashtra Rail Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (MRIDC), is a joint venture company of Govt. of Maharashtra and Ministry of Railways for implementation of various Railway Projects in the territory of Maharashtra.
The aim of the company is to provide a boost to the Rail Infrastructure projects in and around Maharashtra State. There are several projects of new Railway Lines, Gauge conversion and doubling, waiting for implementation. The aim of the company is to take a leap forward in implementing railway related infra projects.
Technical Eligibility Criteria:
- The Bidder must have successfully completed / physically completed / substantially completed any of the following during last 07 (seven) years, ending last day of month, previous to the month in which tender is invited:
- Three similar works each costing not less than the amount equal to 20% of advertised value of the tender.
- Two similar works each costing not less than the amount equal to 25% of advertised value of the tender.
- One similar work costing not less than the amount equal to 40% of advertised value of the tender.
- In case of JV, either the JV firm or lead member of the JV firm must satisfy the Technical Eligibility Criteria defined above and each other partner of JV (excluding lead partner) shall have minimum 5 years of experience in the similar work, from the last day of month, previous to the month in which tender is invited.
- Similar Work: Construction of Road Over Bridge (ROB) / Rail Viaduct / Road Viaduct / Railway or Roadway Bridges / Flyover, with or without the portion within Railway boundary or over Railway track with any Government, Semi Government or Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) organisation shall be treated as similar work.
- Successfully complete: It shall mean, that the work must be satisfactorily completed in all respect.
- Physically completed: It shall mean, that the work should be physically completed in all respect, but the final bill may be under process.
- Substantially completed: Value of work completed should be 90% or more of the latest contract value.
- The Contractor has to submit certificate duly verified by Client whether the work is successfully completed or physically completed or substantially completed and in case of substantially completed work, the issued certificate from client should clearly indicate the percentage completion of work with respect to the latest contract value.
- For successfully completed or physically completed works, value of work done shall be updated up to the end of previous month in which tender is invited from the month in which the work has been completed, in case of successfully completed work or from the month in which the work has been physically completed, in case of physically completed work, assuming 5% inflation for Indian Rupees every year.
- In case of substantially completed work, no updating of the value of work completed, as given in the clause above, shall be applicable.
- The successfully completed / physically completed / substantially completed work experience certificate issued from Govt. / Semi Govt. / PSU only will be considered for evaluation.
Notice inviting tender (NIT) and Eligibility and qualification criteria (EQC) can be downloaded from MRIDC’S official website www.maharail.com and e-bidding portal www.tenderwizard.com/MAHARAIL.
Source: MRIDC-Tender | Image Credit (representational): MRIDC