Share with your network
NHSRCL invites bids for the design and construction of Bandra Kurla Complex high speed rail station in Mumbai (Maharashtra) under C1 package.
- This will be the only underground station in Mumbai Ahmedabad High Speed Rail Corridor.
- In addition to BKC Station, C1 Package tender also includes Cut and cover length of 467m and ventilation Shaft of 66m. This shaft will also be used for taking out tunnel boring machines (retrieval shaft).
- The station will have 6 platforms and length of each platform is approx. 415 m (sufficient to accommodate a 16 coach bullet train). The station will have connectivity with the metro and road.
- Bandra Kurla Complex HSR station is the only underground station on Mumbai Ahmedabad HSR corridor.
- The platform is planned at a depth of about 24 mtrs from the ground level. There will be three floors including platform, concourse and service floor.
- Two entry/exit points are planned, one to facilitate the access to nearby Metro station of metro line 2B and other towards the MTNL building.
- The station has been planned in a way that ample space is available for passenger movement and amenities at the concourse and platform level.
- A dedicated skylight provision has been made for natural lighting.
- The amenities planned for passengers at stations include- Security, Ticketing, Waiting areas, Business class Lounge, Nursery, Rest rooms, Smoking rooms, Information Kiosks and incidental retail, Public Information and announcement system, CCTV surveillance, etc.
- Besides that, the integration with other modes of transportation like Metro, Buses, Autos and Taxis is also planned.
Source: NHSRCL -Press Release
Be the first to comment