RITES Limited, a Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, invited online e-tender for Consultancy services for Detailed Topographical Survey for 28 Km through approved alignment for Neyyar – PTP from Neyyar to Trivandrum.
- Tender Reference Number: RITES/SRPO/TUTVM/RFP/02/2023
- Name of Work: Consultancy services for Detailed Topographical Survey for 28 Km through approved alignment for Neyyar – PTP from Neyyar to Trivandrum.
- Estimated Cost: INR 24.75 Lakhs
- EMD: INR 49,500/-
- Period of Completion: 25 Days
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 13th Nov, 2023
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 25th Nov, 2023
- Bid Submission Start Date: 15th Nov, 2023
- Bid Submission End Date: 25th Nov, 2023
- Bid Opening Date: 27th Nov, 2023
Scope of Work:
- Consultancy Services for Detailed Topographical Survey for 28 Km through approved alignment for Neyyar – PTP from Neyyar to Trivandrum.
- Upon finalisation of Feasibility route required for Transmission, Detailed Topographical Survey covering all existing salient features including establishment of control points shall be done.
- Contour Drawing shall be prepared which will be the basis to ascertain the head difference and to ascertain the possibility of transmission of water through gravity which finally connects to the reservoir at PTP Nagar.
- Civil 3D software will be used for alignment and profile design.
- The above step can be considered as the Final Transmission route upon which design of alignment will be carried out which requires the clearance from other government bodies, and which shall be submitted for approval from the concerned agencies prior to preparation of Final drawings.
- Out of 120 MLD only 100 MLD is transmitted to the Storage reservoir and the balance 20 MLD is proposed to be tapped equally from this transmission main at 4 different points for conveying 5 MLD each to 4 Panchayats (Vilavoorkkal, Malayinkeezh, Maranaloor and vilappil, Topographical survey shall be included in these areas as well if the revised feasible alternative route confirms to the above route.
- Walk through services at the entire existing and alignment including visuals.
Scope of Services:
- Services: This contract is for the performance/ delivery of Services of the description, scope/ quantum outlined in Appendix A: ‘Terms of Reference’ during the contract period specified therein.
- Incidental Works/ Goods/ Other Services: If so stipulated, the Consultant shall be required to perform/ deliver specified incidental Works/ Goods/ other Services as an integral part of the Services in the contract.
- Location: The Services shall be performed at such locations as are specified in Appendix A hereto and, where the location of a particular task is not so specified, at such locations, whether in the Procuring Entity’s country or elsewhere, as the Procuring Entity may approve.
- Reporting Requirements: The Consultant shall deliver to the Procuring Entity the reports, deliverables, outputs, and documents specified in Appendix A: ‘Terms of Reference’, in the form, in the numbers and within the time periods outlined in the said Appendix, besides progress reports as per GCC Clause 9.3.
Standard of Performance:
The Consultant shall perform and carry out the Services with all due diligence, efficiency, and economy, in accordance with generally accepted professional standards and practices, observe sound management practices, and employ appropriate technology and safe and effective equipment, machinery, materials and methods.
Unless otherwise specified, the performance standards and quality of the Services shall conform to the Terms of Reference as stipulated in the contract or as per best standards in the market, where not so specified.
Defects in Services: The Procuring Entity shall promptly notify the Consultant of any identified defects, requesting the correction of the notified defect within a reasonable time. If the Consultant has not corrected the notified defect within the time stipulated in the Procuring Entity’s notice, the Procuring Entity may order the suspension of payments as per GCC clause 10.6.
The contract has been awarded to the Consultant based on evaluation and scoring criteria stipulated in the RFP process after he was shortlisted in the preceding EOI process based on eligibility and qualifications criteria stipulated therein.
The Consultant is contractually bound to maintain all such criteria during the execution of the contract. Any change which would vitiate the basis on which the Consultant was shortlisted or awarded the contract should be pro-actively brought to the notice of the Procuring Entity within 7 days of it coming to the Consultant’s knowledge.
Source: RITES- Tender | Image Credit (representational): East Coast Railway