Rail Land Development Authority has invited proposals through e-tendering single stage two cover bidding system from RLDA empanelled consultancy firms for Consultancy Services for Feasibility Study, Detailed Master Planning, Urban Designing, Engineering & Preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR) and providing all other documents required for major upgradation of Sitamarhi Railway Station of Samastipur Division, East Central Railway.
- Tender Reference No: RLDA/RFP/CT-01 of 2022
- Name of the work: Consultancy Services for Feasibility Study, Detailed Master Planning, Urban Designing, Engineering & Preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR) and providing all other documents required for major upgradation of Sitamarhi Railway Station of Samastipur Division, East Central Railway.
- Time for completion of work: 6.5 Months
- Cost of Tender: INR 5,600/-
- Document Download Start Date: 14-Jan-2022
- Document Download End Date: 31-Jan-2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 14-Jan-2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 31-Jan-2022
- Bid Opening Date: 31-Jan-2022
Scope of Services:
- The services to be performed by the Consultant shall include but not be limited to the scope indicated in Clause 3 of TOR. Consultant shall also perform all such services and activities which are not specified herein but that might be required for achieving the Objective of the Consultancy specified in Clause 2 above, framing of the reports and deliverables listed at Clause 4 & 5 of TOR and completing the Consultancy in terms of Clause 6,7,8 and 9 of this section.
- The outline scope of services to be performed by the Consultant shall include but not limited to the following:
- Review of previous reports (if any)/ available plans / drawings / data and verify the available drawings details at the site;
- Traffic study and development of integrated traffic plans;
- Studies, Surveys and Investigations:
- Engineering Survey.
- Collection of land plans and master plan of station, if any.
- Ascertaining condition, ownership and usage of structures.
- Exiting utilities mapping, assess and plan permanent and temporary diversion of utilities.
- Land due diligence (ascertaining land title in favour of Railways from the concerned Authorities) ascertaining land title in favour of Railway.
- Building condition survey; and g.Study of identification of sensitive structures.
- Overlapping of survey and development plan on Google maps, revenue maps etc.
- Soil exploration for preliminary design of structures.
- Applicable Development control norms.
- Assessment of additional requirement of utility infrastructure such as power, water, solid waste management, sewage treatment etc as well as their availability for the Project.
- Relocation plan of buildings and structures.
- Development of Concept Plans & Master Plan of the project: The Consultant shall follow the applicable laws, bylaws and Master Plan of the city with a view to enabling an ‘in principle’ approval of municipal authorities.
- Construction methodology, sequencing, scheduling and time frame;
- Social impact assessment including Resettlement & Rehabilitation Plan (R&R), if any.
- Environment Impact Assessment and to actively work with Authority and obtain environment clearance of the entire Project, if required.
- Heritage Impact Assessment, if required.
- Preliminary designs and review / update of design criteria/outline specifications for the Mandatory Works and Architectural Controls for the Project including areas identified for commercial and/or other development identified in the Master Plan.
- Project Cost and Cost Estimates; (facility wise) xiv.Market assessment/Demand assessment of the alternative project proposals.
- Prepare submissions (if required, its revision also), for the purpose of obtaining in principle statutory approval/clearances for the Master Plan and obtain such clearances.
Review of previous reports/drawing/data and verify the available drawings of the site:
The consultant shall collect relevant details, information, data and reports, future plans from the RLDA/concerned Zonal Railways/Local Bodies/Departments and from the market regarding present and proposed planned development within the influence area of the station area. These data should include but not be limited to:
- Details of passenger, traffic and engineering surveys, goods, parcel movement, train movement details, circulation area details, types of existing passenger amenities, facilities and their leasing status, station structure, Foot Over Bridges and all other details necessary for the preparation of technical feasibility report and master plan.
- Collection of traffic data: – parking requirements (vehicle) – Passengers movement of intermodal transportation facilities. (O&D data for passengers)
- Master plans, zonal plans, existing drone survey reports, building bye laws, development regulations, permitted land use and FSI at the site, rules for obtaining permission for FSI, TDR, etc., circle rates of land for various use in the area, market rates as per past land deals;
- Details of similar commercial developments in the vicinity/city – Both existing as well as proposed and opportunities for Commercial Development in the Project;
- Contact addresses with phone numbers of prospective contractors active in the city/state, concerned officials of relevant local bodies like Development Authority, Municipality, Revenue Authority, Environment office responsible for environmental clearance Site Study and Collection of Data.
Bidders have to download the Bid documents from the e-procurement portal i.e. www.tenderwizard.in/RLDA.
Source: RLDA-Tender | Image Credit (representational): MoR