Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (Rvnl) has invited bids under Single Stage Two Envelope Bidding procedure In Two Packages for supply of UFSBI ( Universal Fail safe Block Interface ) for Single Line And Double Line alongwith their Reliability Kit and Media Change over etc in connection with provision of Third Line between Budni-Barkhera Section at Midghat and Choka Stations on Bhopal Division of West Central Railway in Madhya Pradesh State (India).
- Tender Reference Number: RVNL/BPL/S8tT/BKA-BNI/2022/5
- Name of Work: Supply of Ufsbi for Single Line and Double Line alongwith their Reliability Kit and Media Change over etc in connection with provision of Third Line between Budni-Barkhera Section at Midghat and Choka Stations on Bhopal Division of West Central Railway in Madhya Pradesh State (India).
- Approx. Estimated Cost of Project: INR 73,98,514 /-
- Period of Completion: 03 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 27-May-2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 27-May-2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 27-May-2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 27-May-2022
- In support of the Invitation for Bids indicated in the Bid Data Sheet (BDS), the Purchaser, as indicated in the BDS, issues this Bidding Document for the supply of Goods and Related Services incidental thereto as specified in Section VI, Supply Requirements (SR). The name, and identification of the Bidding are provided in the BDS. 1.2 Throughout this Bidding Document :
- The term “in writing” means communicated in written form with proof of receipt
- If the context so requires, singular means plural and vice versa;
- The required funds have been sourced by the Purchaser, Funds unless otherwise specified in the BDS.
- The Purchaser requires bidders, suppliers, and Practices contractors, observe the highest standard of ethics during the procurement and execution of its contracts. In pursuanee of this policy, the Purchaser. (a) defines, for the purposes of this provision, the terms set forth below as follows:
- Corrupt practice means the offering, giving, receiving, or soliciting, directly or indirectly, anything of value to influence improperly the actions of another party
- Fraudulent practice means any act or omission, including a misrepresentation, that knowingly or recklessly misleads, or attempts to mislead, a party to obtain a financial or other benefit or to avoid an obligation;
- Coercive practice” means impairing or harming, or threatening to impair or harm, directly or indirectly, any party or the property of the party to influence improperly the actions of a party;
- Collusive practice” means an arrangement between two or more parties designed to achieve an improper purpose, including influencing improperly the actions of another party; (v) “Anti-competitive practice means any collusion, bid rigging or anti-competitive arrangement, or any other practice coming under the purview of The Competition Act 2002 as amended, between two or more bidders, with or without the knowledge of the Procuring Entity, that may impair the transparency, fairness and the progress of the procurement process or to establish bid prices at artificial, non-competitive levels;
- Will reject a proposal for award if it determines that the bidder recommended for award has, directly or through an agent, engaged in corrupt, fraudulent, collusive, or coercive practices in competing for the Contract;
- Will sanction a firm, including declaring ineligible, either indefinitely or for a stated period of time, to participate in RVNL bids,if it at any time determines that the firm has, directly or through an agent, engaged in corrupt, fraudulent, collusive, or coercive or other prohibited practices; and
- Will have the right to require that a provision be included in bidding documents and in contracts, requiring bidders, suppliers and contractors to permit Purchaseror its representative to inspect their accounts and records and other documents relating to the bid submission and contract performance and to have them audited by auditors appointed by Purchaser.
- Furthermore, Bidders shall be aware of the provision stated in Sub-Clause 3.2 and Sub-Clause 35.1 (c) of the General Conditions of Contract.
- Government-owned entity (subject to ITS Sub-Clause 4.5) or any combination of them with a formal intent to enter into an agreement or under an existing agreement in the form of a Joint Venture (1V). The bidder must ensure the following:
- In case of Single Entity:
- Submit Power of Attorney authorizing the signatory of the bid to commit the bidder.
- In case of Joint Venture:
- The number of partners in the JV shall not be more than that indicated in the Bid Data Sheet (BDS);
- Submit MOU, as per form given in Section 4.
- The JV shall nominate a Representative through Power of Attorney (Form given in Section 4) who shall have the authority to conduct all business for and on behalf of any and all the parties of the JV during the bidding process and, in the event the JV is awarded the Contract, during contract execution.
- Submit Power of Attorney by individual partners to lead partners as per form given in Section 4.
- In case a Joint Venture is the successful bidder, the Joint Venture Agreement should be entered by the Joint Venture partners. The duly signed Joint Venture Agreement should be submitted along with the Performance Security to the employer after notification of the award of contract within 28 days. Foreign Firm(s) shall only be eligible to participate either as a single entity or as a partner in JV, if they have already opened project office in India and have to submit proof of the same along with the bid, failing which the bid shall be rejected.
- The company began its operation in 2005 with the appointment of Board of Directors.
- The company was granted Miniratna status in September 2013.
- RVNL has been rated “Excellent” for the 9 successive years by the Department of Public Enterprises.
- RVNL has also been ranked 1st amongst the Railway PSEs for the 4 times out of the last 5 years.
- The turnover of the company for the financial year 2019-20 has increased by 44.44%.
- The authorized share capital of the company is Rs. 3000 cr. with paid up share capital of Rs. 2085 cr.
- The company has been listed after its disinvestment of its stake of 12.16% of the company through IPO.
Source: RVNL -Tender | Image Credit (representational): MoR