The NHSRCL (National High Speed Rail Corporation Ltd) has received more land for bullet train project from affected people at Palghar, it recently claimed. While 8 farmers have already given up their land for the project, 30 approval letters have been received from Vasai.
- An official said, We have acquired at least 17 private plots admeasuring 3 hectares till now and around 10 hectares of government-owned plots for the project.
- These have been acquired in Thane, Bhiwandi and Palghar.
- As many as 60 hectares of private plots shall be acquired for the project in Maharashtra.
- We have been talking to the local farmers in Thane district, where many have stated that they do not have any objection. We are trying to convince the Palghar farmers and will be providing good compensation,” he added.
- The total length of proposed High Speed Rail Corridor between Mumbai and Ahmedabad works out to be 508.17 km.
- The route of Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail will be passing through two states, Maharashtra and Gujarat and one Union Territory, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, of the Union of India.
- The High Speed Corridor has been proposed with 12 Stations i.e. Mumbai, Thane, Virar, Boisar, Vapi, Bilimora, Surat, Bharuch, Vadodara, Anand/Nadia, Ahmedabad and Sabarmati.
To know more about recent developments of Bullet Train: Click Here
( Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. )
Some Past Related Updates which might interest you :