Mumbai: The MMRDA (Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority) has planned Transit-Oriented Development (TOD) along Metro rail corridors in the city. The Authority has planned TOD along 4 of the 12 Metro rail corridors in the city.
- The MMRDA also plans to appoint consultants for setting up a growth centre along the 4 corridors including Metro-2A, Metro-7, Metro-4 and Metro-6.
- Tenders have been floated for 4 different consultants for each Metro line.
- The last date for application is 23 April.
- A common growth centre will be set up with amenities required for turning the location into a business hub.
- Moreover, Metro-2A and 7 corridors are expected to be completed by November this year.
- Once completed, the surroundings will be developed.
To know more about recent developments of Mumbai Metro –
( Please reach us at email@example.com for more information. )