Project : Regional Rapid Transit System
Tender Title : Modification of Electrical Utilities of 33kV, 11kV, LT Lines & Transformers (Tender is Valid till 25th July 2019)
About : National Capital Region Transport Corporation Ltd. (NCRTC), a joint venture Company of Government of India and participating States invites open e-bids (Electronic Bid) For Shifting or Modification of Electrical Utilities of 33kV, 11kV, LT Lines, Transformers etc. of PVVNL, infringing Delhi – Ghaziabad – Meerut RRTS Corridor of NCRTC (Chainage 54000 to 64500)
- Bidders are advised to note the eligibility and minimum qualifying criteria specified in the Section 1 “Instruction to Bidders” and Section 3 “Evaluation and Qualification Criteria” stipulated in the bid document.
- E-Bids must be accompanied with a bid security in original of requisite amount and validity as stipulated in clause.
- A pre-bid meeting will be held at the address mentioned in clause 1.2 (k) of IFB (Bid Schedule) at such date and time as mentioned in clause 1.2 (g) of IFB (Bid Schedule).
- NCRTC reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids any time without assigning any reasons. No bidder shall have any cause of action or claim against the NCRTC for rejection of bids.
- Bidders are advised to keep in touch with e-bidding portal for any updates.
Starting Date : 07/06/2019
Last Date : 25/07/2019
Estimated Cost of Project : INR 13.60 Crores
Documents : Link