The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC) has issued a Letter of Acceptance (LOA) to M/s Ahir Enterprises for Property Development at Tis Hazari Metro Station (Line-1).
- Contract No.: CPD-06R
- Awarded Value: 78 Lakh
- Work Completion Period (in days): 5475
About Ahir Enterprises:
- Ahir Enterprises a brainchild of Mr. Ashok Kumar Yadav is led by strong, service oriented professionals with vast experience in diverse fields. Ahir Enterprises is a renowned name in the manpower business with a proven track record of success for providing timely and high quality service to our customers.
- The company has been persistently expanding vertically and horizontally since its inception. They are available to provide our best services 24X7.
- They feel privileged due to the faith and trust affirmed by our Customers in India and its aim to provide customized solutions to all your security needs. They work hard to keep ourselves completely aware of all the technological reforms and our services -an echo in themselves
- Their employees are fully trained and completely equipped to act accordingly in any pressure situation. They have earned an unflinching faith among services planners and establishment managers.
About Delhi Metro:
- Presently, the Delhi Metro network consists of about 389 Km with 285 stations.
- The network has now crossed the boundaries of Delhi to reach Noida and Ghaziabad in Uttar Pradesh, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Bahadurgarh and Ballabhgarh in Haryana.
- With the opening of the Majlis Park to Shiv Vihar and Janakpuri West – Botanical Garden Sections, new age trains equipped with the Unattended Train Operation (UTO) technology have been introduced.
- These trains operate with the Communication Based Train Control (CBTC) signaling technology which facilitates movement of trains in very short frequencies.
- This network also includes the Noida – Greater Noida Aqua Line.
- The Aqua Line has been constructed by DMRC on behalf of the Noida Metro Rail Corporation and is also being operated by DMRC currently.
- In addition, the 11.6 kilometre long Rapid Metro also connects with the Delhi Metro network at Sikanderpur station of Yellow Line.
- The Rapid Metro provides connectivity within the satellite city of Gurugram.
Recent Tenders for Property Development:
Following are the recent tenders DMRC invited for Property Development at the stations:
- Contract Number: CPD-87
- Name of work: Property Development at Anand Vihar Metro Station (Line-4).
- The Project Site is situated at the Anand Vihar metro station of Line-4 (Blue line). The Anand Vihar Metro Station is an interchange station between the Blue Line and the Pink Line of the Delhi Metro network.
- Further, another station of Rapid Rail Transit System (RRTS) of Delhi Meerut corridor will be coming up adjacent to this metro station.
- The station also lies in proximity of Anand Vihar Railway station, Anand Vihar Inter State Bus Terminal & shopping centres i.e. EDM mall & Pacific Mall. DMRC has planned property development at Anand Vihar MRTS station along with operating facilities for commuters.
- The selected bidder has to do detailed design and construct the ramp as per the reference drawing and construction methodology, quality and specifications approved by DMRC.
- Contract Number: PD-20R
- Name of work: Property Development at Majlis Park Metro Station (Line-7).
- The Majlis Park Metro Station is located on the Line-7 Pink Line of the Delhi Metro. The site is close to prime residential and commercial localities of Adarsh Nagar. Apart from metro accessibility, the site lies between outer ring roads, which offers good connectivity. All these factors make the site attractive for future potential for commercial development.
- Majlis Park is a prominent station where approx. 406 Sqm PD area is available which is proposed to be leased out for various uses as detailed in this document. The space is ideally suitable for commercial shops and food joints.
- As proposed built up area for Property Development is planned at the Concourse Level. Hence building plans approvals from local bodies are not required.
- Contract number:: CPD-81R
- Name of work: Request For Proposal (RFP) for Property Development at 10656 SQM Land Plot at Parmeshwari Wala Bagh (Near Azadpur Metro Station).
- Ministry of Urban Development has also issued an order permitting DMRC to carry out Property Development in lands allotted for Delhi MRTS Project vide Order No. K-14011/8/2000-MRTS(Pt.) dated 30 March 2009.
- DMRC has been allotted a land plot by DDA measuring 10656 sqm at Parmeshwari Wala Bagh at Model Town for Phase-II of Delhi MRTS Project. It is proposed to carry out integrated commercial development on this space.
- The plot is situated near Azadpur metro station which is an integrated metro station on the SamaypurBadli – HUDA City Centre (Line-2) and Majlis Park – Shiv Vihar (Line-7) metro route.
- The site is close to prime localities of Model Town, Tagore Garden, Gujaranwala Town, Azadpur, Shalimar bagh, Civil lines, Mukherjee Nagar, Kamla Nagar, Police Line Kingsway Camp etc.
- Apart from Metro Rail accessibility, the site is very close to Ring Road and Mall Road junction which offers it a very good connectivity to Rohini, East Delhi and West Delhi. All these factors make this site attractive due to its potential for integrated commercial development.
- This plot can be advantageously used for developing floors with shopping mall, restaurants and banks etc.
- DMRC proposes to carry out MRTS Property Development on the land parcel through a developer/Bidder for this tender.
- The Project site is being offered on “as is where is basis”.
Source: DMRC-Tender update | Image Credit (representational): DMRC