Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) has floated open e-tenders from eligible applicants, who fulfil qualification criteria for Consultancy work for Verified Emission Reduction (VER) for DMRC’s Gold Standard Projects viz. GS 1246, GS 4634 and GS 5204.
- Tender Reference Number: OVC-1478
- Name of Work: Consultancy work for Verified Emission Reduction (VER) for DMRC’s Gold Standard Projects viz. GS 1246, GS 4634 and GS 5204.
- Approximate Cost of Work: INR 9.66 Lakhs
- EMD: INR 19,328/-
- Completion Period: 08 Months
- Document Download/Sale Start Date: 10th Oct, 2023
- Document Download/Sale End Date: 25th Oct, 2023
- Bid Submission Start Date: 20th Oct, 2023
- Bid Submission End Date: 25th Oct, 2023
- Tender Opening Date: 26th Oct, 2023
DMRC has implemented energy efficiency measures in Metro Stations of Phase-II and Phase-III Stations. The energy efficiency measures have resulted in reduction in electricity consumption and hence have contributed towards reduction in Greenhouse Gas Emissions.
Based on this, DMRC has registered its three micro scale projects at Gold Standard Registry. The details of Project are:
- GS 1246: Energy Efficiency measures in DMRC Phase-II stations.
- GS 4634: Energy Efficiency measures in DMRC Phase-III Elevated stations.
- GS 5204: Energy Efficiency measures in DMRC Phase-III Underground stations.
The objective of the work is “To prepare the documents as per the requirements of Gold Standard Registry and obtain Verified Emission Reductions (VERs) from above mentioned three GS Projects.
Scope of Work:
To achieve the project objective, following scope of work is envisaged:
- Development of all GS-VER related documentation for each project viz GS 1246, GS 4634 and GS 5204. These documents shall include Transition document for GS4GG, Monitoring Report, Emission Reduction (ER) sheets etc. Further, any additional document as per GS requirement shall be prepared by the agency.
- The agency shall prepare the documents as per the existing methodology and procedure defined in the Project Design Document (PDD). The agency shall make efforts and assist DMRC to claim VERs for all the crediting years (from the start date of the crediting period as defined in PDD to the latest date applicable for the project).
- The agency shall assist DMRC during submission of the documents to Gold Standard for review. During the verification process, the agency shall prepare the replies against the observations raised by Gold Standard/DOE. The agency shall assist DMRC till closure of all observations and successful completion of verification and issuance Process.
The Consultant will make the following reports during the course of work and submit to the Office of Executive Director/ Environment, DMRC in colour copies. The Consultant shall submit the following:
- Transition Document: The agency shall prepare and submit the transition document for the GS projects.
- Monitoring Report: The agency shall prepare the Monitoring Report for GS 1246 , GS 4634 and GS 5204 separately. The Monitoring period shall be prepared so as to claim. VERs for all the crediting years (from the start date of the crediting period as defined in PDD to the latest date applicable for the project).
- Any Additional Document: Any other additional document as raised by Gold Standard/DOE during the process of verification shall have to be prepared by the agency.
- Replies to Observations: The agency shall provide clarifications over all the queries raised by Gold Standard/DOE till the successful completion of the Verification Process.
There will be complete coordination between the consultant and DMRC to review the progress of work done at each stage and DMRC will review the progress of work at regular intervals.
In case of premature termination, no extra compensation will be payable. DMRC in that case will make payment of remuneration to the extent of the services rendered till that time.
The contractor will attend all the meetings and make presentations to the client and also in other forums as and when required in connection with EHS implementation.
All the documents created out of the assignment work, will become the sole property of DMRC and DMRC will be free to use the same in any manner deemed fit.
The contractor will exercise all reasonable skill, care diligence in the performance of the services under the agreement and shall carry out all the responsibilities with recognised professional standards.
The contractor shall provide a list of professionals/ Team working for the project and shall not change the team without prior knowledge and approval of DMRC.
The contractor shall arrange one document administrator exclusively for this contract who will work closely with the Employer/ Engineer and assist in preparation of all documents related to the work. This person shall be available for the entire duration of the contract.
The consultant should train DMRC’s coordinating member if changed and also if the standards are upgraded, fresh training shall be provided to all the staff.
The Limited tender for this contract will be considered only from shortlisted tenderers. In the case of a JV or Consortium, all members of the Group shall be jointly and severally liable for the performance of the whole contract. Also, each member shall be individually responsible for its duties as specified in the MOU/JV agreement submitted by the bidder in terms of clause 1.2.1 vii (d).
Performance of each JV/Consortium partner shall also be judged on a quarterly basis. In case, the performance of the partner(s) is not found satisfactory, actions as deemed appropriate by the Employer may be taken including termination of contract or termination of any JV/Consortium member(s) from the contract i.e Part Termination of the contract.
In case of part termination of contract, the Performance Security(ies) submitted by the member(s) for their portion of work in contract as per their share in JV/Consortium shall be forfeited and the scope of the work/duties assigned to the defaulting JV/Consortium member(s) as per the MOU/agreement submitted, may be terminated, however, same may be done by the Employer only if other member(s) of JV/Consortium are ready to complete the entire scope of work. In such a case, remaining works pertaining to the scope of defaulting member of JV, may be completed by other member(s) of JV in the following manner:
- On their own, if they have adequate technical competence to the satisfaction of Employer.
- By subcontracting such scope of work of defaulting member(s) to technically competent Agency with the consent of Employer & without any financial implication to the Employer. In such cases, the limit of subcontracting the works up to 50% of total scope of work shall not apply.
- By induction of new members having adequate technical competence and meeting the original tender eligibility conditions, acceptable to the Employer in JV/Consortium replacing the defaulting member(s) & without any financial implication to the Employer.
- The new member(s) shall be jointly & severally liable for the performance of the whole contract and also shall submit the Performance Security from their bank account for an amount equivalent to the amount of forfeited amount of Performance security of the defaulting member. In case of (a) & (b) above, forfeited amount of Performance Security (ies) of the defaulting member(s) shall be submitted by other member(s) of the JV/Consortium.
- Further, the performance of each of the JV/Consortium members may also be specifically stated in the Work experience Certificate / performance Certificates which may be issued to the bidder during or after execution of Work for their Business Development purposes. In this regard, an undertaking by JV/Consortium members is required to be submitted as per the format Appendix-5A of Form of Tender.
Tender document can only be obtained after registration of tenderer on the website https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app
Source: DMRC- Tender | Image Credit (representational): DMRC