The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has invited a request for proposal (RFP) for Property Development above the metro stabling deck at Mundka Depot.
- Tender Reference Number: CPD-83R
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 19-Jul-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 23-Aug-2021
- Pre Bid Meeting Date: 06-Aug-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 17-Aug-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 23-Aug-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 24-Aug-2021
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC), a joint venture of the Government of India (GOI) and the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi (GNCTD) implementing the Delhi Metro Rail Projects, has been mandated by Ministry of Urban Development (MoUD), now MoHUA, to undertake value capture from property development initiatives for sustainable revenue generation so as to raise additional capital for part finance the Delhi Mass Rapid Transit System (MRTS) Project.
- Ministry of Urban Development has also issued an order permitting DMRC to carry out Property Development in lands allotted for Delhi MRTS Project vide Order No. K-14011/8/2000-MRTS(Pt.) dated 30 March 2009.
About Project Site:
- DMRC has constructed a metro depot at Mundka consisting of operational buildings such as workshops and stabling shed etc.
- The structure of the stabling deck has been designed and constructed keeping a provision for future development of 11 floors above.
- Ramps for vehicular movement above deck level and 2 nos. of basements below the deck level for parking purpose have already been constructed.
- It is proposed to carry outProperty Development above the stabling deck structure.
- The site is situated in the Mundka train depot of DMRC near Mundka Industrial Area Metro station on the Green Line (Line-5) of metro route.
- The site has a frontage of about950 m on the Rohtak Road and is approx 7 Kms from the state border of Delhi-Haryana.
- DMRC proposes to utilize the air space of 32696 sqm (11 floors of 2972.42 sqm each) above the already constructed metro trains stabling deck comprising two basements for proposed PD parking with ramps to basements and first floor area through a developer/Bidder for this tender.
- The existing stabling deck is adequately designed and constructed with future provision of 11 floors above it.
- The Project site is being offered on “as is where is basis”.
- The existing land use of the depot plot is ‘Industrial’ and all requisite approvals from local authorities for Property Development will be required to betaken by the developer.
- Through this tender, DMRC intends to select a ‘Lessee’ for development above the already constructed stabling deck at Mundka depot.
- It is envisaged to transfer Sub-Lease rights to a selected developer /Bidder with requisite financial, managerial and technical expertise for a period of 50 (Fifty) years from the “Commencement Date” to utilize the area as permitted under Master Plan of Delhi 2021 (MPD 2021).
- The successful bidder shall plan the layout for DMRC approval as per Section – 4 of this document.
- The design basis report and site plan of property development structure is placed at Annexure-6.
Notice Inviting Bids:
- DMRC invites online Bids from eligible participants as per the eligibility criteria set out under Clause 3.5 of this RFP Document (the “Bidders”, which expression shall, unless repugnant to the context, include the members of the Consortium) for selection of Lessee(s) to grant rights under the Lease Agreement for the property development of the Project site.
- The Project site is proposed to be given on lease basis through this bidding process on “as is where is basis” for50 (Fifty) years from commencement date. The site is demarcated in the plans placed as Annexure – 6 of this RFP Document, as per details below:
|Project Site||Area (Air Space)|
|Above metro stabling deck at Mundka Depot||Total 32696 Sqm. (in 11 Floors)|
The complete bid document can be downloaded by the bidder from the website of https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app.
Previous Tenders for Property Development:
Following are the tenders floated by DMRC recently for Property Development at Metro Stations:
- Contract number: CPD-72R
- Name of work: Property Development at Trilokpuri-Sanjay Lake Metro Station (Line-7).
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 14-Jul-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 16-Aug-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 09-Aug-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 16-Aug-2021
- Pre Bid Meeting Date: 28-Jul-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 17-Aug-2021
- Contract number: CPD-88
- Name of work: Property Development at Sector-28 Metro Station of Line-6 Extn.
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 30-Jun-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 03-Aug-2021
- Pre Bid Meeting Date: 20-Jul-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 26-Jul-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 03-Aug-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 04-Aug-2021
Source: DMRC-Tender | Image Credit (representational): DMRC