Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) has invited open e-tenders from eligible applicants, who fulfil qualification criteria for Manufacturing, supplying, testing commissioning of 01 No. Broad Gauge “On track rail-borne maintenance vehicle with two cranes mounted on it capable of carrying payload 10MT including handling 18m 60KG HH Rails.”
- Tender Reference Number: OCP-1377
- Name of Work: Manufacturing, supplying, testing commissioning of 01 No. Broad Gauge, on track rail-borne maintenance vehicle with two cranes mounted on it capable of carrying pay load 10MT including handling 18m 60KG HH Rails.
- Approximate Cost of Work: INR 684.40 Lakh
- EMD: INR 6,84,400/-
- Completion Period: 15 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 19th June, 2023
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 19th July, 2023
- Pre Bid Meeting Date: 27th June, 2023
- Bid Submission Start Date: 12th July, 2023
- Bid Submission End Date: 19th July, 2023
- Tender Opening Date: 20th July, 2023
- The objective of the contract is Manufacturing, Supplying, Testing & Commissioning of 01 number Broad Gauge “On Track Rail Borne Maintenance Vehicle with two cranes mounted on it capable of carrying payload 10 MT including handling 18 m 60 KG HH rails” without failure and well in time with the safety precautions. In full recognition of this objective, and with full acceptance of the obligations, liabilities and risks which may be involved, the contractor shall undertake the execution of the works.
- The work shall be executed to the highest standards available using proven up-to-date good engineering practices.
- The specification shall in any case not specify standards which, in the engineer’s opinion, are less than or inferior to those described in the Technical/Maintenance specifications contained in the tender documents for loading, unloading and transportation of the track machines.
Scope of Works:
- The contractor will execute the work i.e. Manufacturing, Supplying, Testing & Commissioning of 01 number Broad Gauge “On Track Rail Borne Maintenance Vehicle with two cranes mounted on it capable of carrying payload 10 MT including handling 18 m 60 KG HH rails”
- The Goods supplied under this Contract shall conform to the standards mentioned in the Technical Specifications.
- The Brief scope of work is mentioned in BOQ and as per site requirement. The work under this contract shall consist of, but not limited to, all materials, labour, equipment’s, tools, plants and necessary machinery as required to completely execute any or/ and following works within DMRC premises/scope.
Inspection and Testing:
- The Purchaser or its representative shall have the right to inspect and/or to test the Goods to confirm their conformity to the Contract specifications at no extra cost to the Purchaser. The Technical Specifications shall specify what inspections and tests the Purchaser requires and where they are to be conducted. The Purchaser shall notify the Supplier in writing, in a timely manner, of the identity of any representatives retained for these purposes.
- The inspections and tests may be conducted on the premises of the Supplier or its subcontractor(s), at point of delivery, and/or at the Goods’ final destination. If conducted on the premises of the Supplier or its subcontractors), all reasonable facilities and assistance, including access to drawings and production data, shall be furnished to the inspectors at no charge to the Purchaser.
- While inspecting the machines before dispatch from the suppliers premises, the inspecting officer shall verify the conformity of the machine with respect to relevant technical specification provided in the bid document. Certificate of inspection and approval for dispatch shall be issued by the inspecting official in format provided in relevant technical specification.
- Acceptance test and Actual output and performance test shall be conducted by the purchaser’s nominee in INDIA at the purchaser’s premises at the time of commissioning of the machine as per relevant technical specification provided in the bid document.
- The Supplier shall give at least four weeks advance notice to the nominated inspector under advice to the purchaser for deputing the inspecting personnel for various tests. The cost of inspection shall be on purchasers account subject to other provision here under.
- Should any inspected or tested Goods fail to conform to the specifications, the purchaser may reject the Goods, and the Supplier shall either replace the rejected Goods or make alterations necessary to meet specification requirements free of cost to the Purchaser.
- The Supplier warrants that the Goods supplied under the Contract are new, unused, of the most recent or current models, and that they incorporate all recent improvements in design and materials unless provided otherwise in the Contract.
- The Supplier further warrants that all Goods supplied under this Contract shall have no defect, arising from design, materials, or workmanship (except when the design and/or material is required by the Purchasers specifications) or from any act or omission of the Supplier, that may develop under normal use of the supplied Goods in the conditions prevailing in the country.
- This warranty shall remain valid for 1200 effective working hours or 18 months from the date of commissioning and proving test of machine or 24 months from date of delivery at ultimate destination in India (whichever shall be earlier) after the Goods, or any portion thereof as the case may be, have been delivered to and accepted at the final destination indicated in the Contract.
- The supplier shall be responsible for any defect/failure of equipment supplied due to defective design, material or workmanship up to the period of 18 months from the date of taking over the machine after successful commissioning or 24 months from the date of shipment of machine whichever is earlier.
- The supplier shall replace/repair all such equipment during the warranty period at his own expenses. The replaced/repaired equipment shall be warranted for 18 months from the date of commissioning after repair/replacement.
- Further, should any design or material modification is required to be made in any part of the equipment, the modified part should be warranted for 18 months and the period of 18 months will commence from the date when the modified part is commissioned in service.
- Tools kit for emergency and normal working of machine: The warranty for the tools kit required by the operator in emergency and for normal working of the machine to be supplied shall not expire before 12 months from the date of demonstration of satisfactory functioning of these tools to the purchaser.
- Spares: The warranty for the maintenance spares to be supplied shall not expire before 24 months from the date of shipment to the purchaser.
- The tenderers will be qualified only if they have successfully completed or substantially completed similar works of which falling during the last five years ending on the last day of the month previous to the month of tender submission as given below:
- At least one “similar work” of value of Rs. 547.52 lakh or more, or
- At least two “similar works” each of value of Rs. 342.20 lakh or more, or
- At least three “similar works” each of value of Rs. 273.76 lakh or more
- Similar works for this contract shall be “Procurement of On Track Machines, High Value equipment for Metro/ Railways/ Central govt./ State govt./ PSUs Organization work”.
- If the tenderer is a JV/Consortium having foreign partner(s) and above work(s) have been executed by the foreign partner of JV and the work(s) were done in the country of the foreign partner, then in addition to this the foreign partner must have executed works (which need not be similar in nature) of total put together of value Rs.273.76 or more outside the country of the foreign partner.
Tender document can only be obtained after registration of tenderer on the website https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app
Source: DMRC- Tender | Image Credit (representational): DMRC