- Tender Reference Number: DMRC/ENV/Vibration/224F/2023
- Name of Work: Vibration monitoring at 90 locations.
- Approximate Cost of Work: INR 11,88,000/-
- EMD: INR 23,760/-
- Completion Period: 12 Months
- Document Download/Sale Start Date: 31st July, 2023
- Document Download/Sale End Date: 29th Aug, 2023
- Pre Bid Meeting Date: 07th Aug, 2023
- Bid Submission Start Date: 23rd Aug, 2023
- Bid Submission End Date: 29th Aug, 2023
- Tender Opening Date: 31st Aug, 2023
- This contract is for the work Contract: DMRC/ENV/Vibration/224F/2023: Vibration monitoring at 90 locations. The vibration monitoring is to be carried across 90 locations in Delhi-NCR.
- The work includes 24-hour vibration monitoring at 90 Locations. The stipulated period for the completion of work is one year from the date of issue of letter of acceptance.
Scope of Work:
The scope of work is tabulated below:
|1||24-hour vibration monitoring||90|
- The period of completion of this work is one year from the date of issue of the letter of acceptance. The location of monitoring will be communicated by the employer as per the requirement.
- The monitoring shall be as per the guidelines of Research Designs and Standards Organization (RDSO)/Federal of Transit Administration (FTA).For the monitoring, tri-axial velocity sensor shall be used. Other monitoring instrument technical specifications are given below:
- Sensor type: Tri-axial velocity sensor
- Measuring variable: Velocity of vibration v(t)
- Number of channels: Min. 3 (x, y, z)
- Measuring range: ± 120 mm/s
- Least Count/Minimum threshold value of recording: 0.06 mm/s as against 64 VdB
- Sampling rate: Min. 1024 values per second
- Frequency range: 1 to 300 Hz minimum
- Recording time per sample: Up to 30 seconds minimum
- Internal battery: Min. operating duration of 4 hours in battery mode
- Internal memory: Min. 1 GB or capacity to store at least 2000 events of 30 seconds each
- I/O port: Serial, USB, LAN
- Ingress Protection: IP67
- Software: Conforming to FTA/ DIN4150/RDSO
- Analysis: Waveform analysis, frequency analysis, FFT-analysis
- Output parameters: Velocity Peak of all three axes, RMS velocity of all three axes (as per FTA), Frequency, monitoring duration and time period, VdB (Ref: 2.54 x 10-5 mm/s). The data shall be submitted in waveform and excel sheet.
- For vibration monitoring only duly calibrated instruments shall be used. The Contractor shall submit a calibration certificate before the start of work. The agency shall submit the progress report to DMRC, whenever desired, indicating the target achieved and activities remaining completion.
- The agency shall provide access to software used for analysing the data and the raw data generated during the monitoring to verify the final report submitted by the agency.
- The contractor shall take all safety precautions for the safety of contractor personnel responsible for installation of instruments as well as for the safety of occupants of the premises where the instrument is installed.
- The contractor shall take necessary precautions to ensure safety of the instrument against theft/damage etc.
- The contractor shall take all precautions to ensure safety of the staff, existing utility services, adjoining structures etc. during progress of work. The contractor shall also make necessary arrangements for the safety of his workers, if any accidents occur, the entire responsibility falls on the part of the contractor.
- DMRC may provide free of cost electricity for the operation of the instrument when installed in DMRC premises. However, contractors may have to pay for the electricity when the instrument is installed outside DMRC premises.
- The contractor shall submit photographic evidence of each monitoring.
- The contractor shall have to liaison and obtain prior approval from the owner of the building/premises where the instrument is required to be installed.
- The contractor shall exercise all responsible skill, care and diligence in the performance of the service under this work and shall carry out all the responsibilities with recognized latest professional standards.
- All the documents and drawings created out of the assigned work will become the sole property of the DMRC and DMRC will be free to use the same in any manner deemed fit.
- The contractor shall not publish, share documents or other information on the works without prior approval of the Engineer/DMRC. The violation may invite suitable legal action.
- If the contractor fails to extract the monitored data from the instrument because of any un-forced reasons, the monitoring stand null and void and re-monitoring shall be conducted and DMRC will not be liable to pay for failed monitoring.
- The tenderers will be qualified only if they have successfully completed work(s) completion date(s) of which falling during last five years ending last day of the month previous to the month of tender submission as given below:
- At least one “similar work” of value of Rs. 9.51 lakhs/- or more, or
- Two “similar works” each of value of Rs. 5.94 lakhs/- or more, or
- Three “similar works” each of value of Rs. 4.75 lakhs/-or more
- Similar work for this contract shall be “Vibration monitoring in metro/rail projects”.
Tender document can only be obtained after registration of tenderer on the website https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app
Source: DMRC- Tender | Image Credit (representational): DMRC