In continuation to tender for Geotechnical Investigation works in Palghar and Thane , now the National High Speed Rail Corporation Ltd. (NHSRCL) has invited online open e-tenders for the work of “Hiring of consultancy services for design and development of General Arrangement Drawings, structural, architectural, landscaping, internal roads, water supply, sewer, storm water drains, internal and external MEP services, assistance in statutory approval etc. for Construction of Various offices in Vadodara in connection with Mumbai – Ahmedabad High Speed Railway Project.”
- Tender Reference Number: NHSRCL/BRC/2020/34
- Approximate cost of work: INR 12,84,484.00
- Tender Security: INR 25,690/-
- Completion period of the Work: 540 days
- Tender documents on sale: From 08.08.2020 (from 0900 hrs) to 24.08.2020 (upto 1500 hrs)
- Pre-bid Meeting: 14.08.2020
- Tender submission start date: 11.08.2020
- Tender submission end date: 24.08.2020
- Date & time of Opening of Tender online: 25.08.2020
Scope of work:
- The scope of works includes providing consultancy services for Construction of various offices at Vadodara in connection with Mumbai Ahmedabad High Speed Rail Project. The tentative list of offices is as follows:-
- Divisional Engineering Training Centre
- Senior Section Power office
- Senior Section P-Way office
- Senior Section works office
- Senior Section Bridge office
- Accidental Relief Medical Van Office
- Health Inspection office
- SCST office
- The approximate area of construction of the above listed 8 offices together is 1781 Sqmt. The list of office and the approximate construction area mentioned above are tentative, and the same can be varied as and when required.
- The consultant has to develop General Arrangement Drawings, Architectural design and drawings, structural design and drawing, landscaping design and drawing, internal road design, water supply and sewerage design, storm water drain design, internal and external Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing services, detailed estimation including rate analysis, providing assistance for approval from statutory authorities, railway authorities, local bodies etc., proof checking of structural design and drawings from reputed engineering college.
- The consultant has to prepare Design Basis Report, Mathematical Model using STAAD/ Etabs & SAFE from approved architectural drawings and plans. Detailed drawing of foundation, column, floor beam, slab, stairs, retaining wall etc. All structural design and drawings should be proof checked from reputed engineering college as approved by NHSRCL. Any fee required for proof checking will be paid by NHSRCL.
- The consultant has to provide comprehensive consultancy services in respect of the followings:
- Taking NHSRCL’s instructions and preparation of design brief.
- Site evaluation, analysis and impact of existing and or proposed development on its immediate environs.
- Site survey and soil investigation.
- Architectural design and drawings.
- Structural design and drawings.
- Design of sanitary, plumbing, drainage, water supply and sewerage system.
- Design of electrical, electronic, communication, acoustic systems.
- Design of Heating, ventilation and air conditioning design (HVAC) and other mechanical systems.
- Fire detection, Fire protection and Security systems etc.
- Provisions for future expansion.
- Landscape design and drawings.
- Drawings, documents and assistance for statutory approval and Railway Authorities.
- Carrying out all the corrections, modifications as per the request of authorities.
- Detailed cost estimation and assistance in tendering process.
Tender document can only be obtained online after registration of tenderer on the website https://etenders.gov.in/etenders/app.
Authority for seeking clarifications, Place of pre-bid meeting:
Chief Project Manager 3rd Floor, Productivity House, Productivity Road, Alkapuri, Vadodara – 390007, Email id: – firstname.lastname@example.org
Be the first to comment