Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MMRCL) has invited tenders for Licensing of advertisement rights on Digital Screens installed inside selected Metro stations of Reach -1 and Reach -3 of Nagpur Metro Rail Project for a period of 05 years.
- Tender No: N1PD-53/2022
- Name of work: Licensing of Advertisement Rights on Digital Screens installed inside Selected Metro Stations of Reach -1 and Reach -3 of Nagpur Metro Rail Project for a period of 05 years.
- License Period: 05 Years
- Document Download Start Date: 06th Sep, 2022
- Document Download End Date: 04th October, 2022
- Pre-Bid Meeting: 22nd Sep, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 06th Sep, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 04th October, 2022
- Bid Opening Date: 04th October, 2022
- The Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Maha-Metro”), a joint venture of the Government of India (GOI) and the Government of the Maharashtra, for implementing the Nagpur Metro Rail Project in Nagpur City. Maha-Metro was incorporated on 17th February 2015 with a vision to create a safe, reliable, efficient, affordable, commuter friendly and environmentally sustainable rapid public transport system for the Nagpur City and Nagpur Metro Region.
- Maha-Metro is solely responsible for the successful and timely completion of the project & its operations subsequently. Nagpur Metro Rail Project consists of 38.215 Km metro corridor, 38 stations and 2 Depots. The entire stretch is divided into 2 alignments or corridors i.e.
- North-South Corridor with Rail length approx. 19.658 Kms with 18stations
- East-West Corridor with Rail length approx. 18.557 Kms with 20 stations.
- Maha-Metro has with a view to earn more non-fare box revenue, invites tender from reputed advertisement agencies to whom the Licensing of Advertisement Rights for display of advertisement on Digital Screens installed inside Selected Metro Stations of Reach -1 and Reach -3 of Nagpur Metro Rail Project will be granted for a period of 05 years.
- The Reach-1 line is the North-South Line and Reach-3 line is the East-West Line of Nagpur Metro Rail Project. The terminal stations of the Reach-1 Khapri Metro Station near Mihan Depot and Sitaburdi InterchangeStationbeing in the centre of the City, similarly the terminal stations of the Reach-3 are Lokmanya Nagar Metro Station near Hingna Depot and Sitaburdi Interchange Station.
- Through this Bid,Maha-Metrointends to select to select one or more ‘Licensee/s’ to take up the Advertisements rights for display of advertisement on Digital Screens Installed inside Selected Metro Stations of Reach –Reach -1 and Reach -3 of Nagpur Metro Rail Project on ‘License basis’. The advertisement rights in this bid, shall be provided to Selected Bidder/son license basis for a period of 05 years.
Objectives and Scope:
- The Successful Bidder shall, for a period of 05 years, have advertisement rights of Digital Screens installed within various metro stations of Nagpur Metro Rail Project (as per the locations indicated in Annexure-I’).
- Advertising in the form of advertisement minutes shall be given at the inside of metro station. The Advertisement partner shall be provided with a maximum of 600 advertisement minutes available per day.
- The remaining time available per day shall be utilised by Maha-Metro for display of content of its choice. Out of the total daily advertisement minutes (600 minutes) available with the advertising partner, maximum of 120 minutes shall be consumed/utilized during the morning peak hours and maximum of 120 advertisement minutes shall be consumed/utilized during evening peak hours. The balance advertisement minutes shall be consumed/utilized during the non-peak hours of metro operations. The advertisement minutes shall be perishable in nature.
Sale of document, e-payment procedure, submission and other details are available on MAHA-Metro (Nagpur) E- tender portal under section in e- tenders. https://mahametrorail.etenders.in
Source: Maha Metro-Tender | Image Credit (representational): Nagpur Metro