Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MMRCL) has floated a tender for Providing services of train operation, station control and other technical O&M activities in Maha-Metro on outsourced basis for the operation & maintenance of Navi Mumbai Metro Line-1 project for one year.
- Tender No: NM1-0&M-04/2023
- Name of work: Providing services of train operation, station control and other technical O&M activities in Maha-Metro on outsourced basis for the operation & maintenance of Navi Mumbai Metro Line-1 project for one year.
- Approximate Cost: INR 3.68 Crores
- EMD: INR 03 Lakhs
- Contract Period: 01 Year
- Document Download Start Date: 17th Oct, 2023
- Document Download End Date: 22nd Nov, 2023
- Pre-Bid Meeting: 26th Oct, 2023
- Bid Submission Start Date: 17th Oct, 2023
- Bid Submission End Date: 22nd Nov, 2023
- Bid Opening Date: 23rd Nov, 2023
About Navi Mumbai Metro Line-1:
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corp. Ltd. (Maha Metro) & CIDCO signed an agreement for 11.1 km long Navi Mumbai Metro Line-1 (Phase-1) which spans from Belapur to Pendhar.
Having an expert team experienced in event planning and timely project execution, helps Maha Metro in completing mega MRTS projects within stipulated time.
CIDCO has therefore entrusted Maha Metro for the work of Belapur to Pendhar, Navi Mumbai Metro Line 1 (Phase-1) project on deposit terms.
Maha-Metro will invite bids (wherever necessary) on behalf of CIDCO and enter into contracts for execution of the civil and system works, including rolling stock, signalling and other components and for procurement of systems and services required, if any, for the said project.
The entire work will be executed by Maha-Metro and financed by CIDCO. Maha Metro completed the work of Belapur to Pendhar line.
The Belapur to Phandhar line of Navi Mumbai Metro has 11 stations and is covering a length of 11.1 km. The Rolling Stock and Systems equipment will also be inspected by Maha Metro.
Alignment of the Project:
- The alignment of the Navi Mumbai Metro Rail Project Corridor-I, Line-1 from Belapur to Pendhar will have following stations: Belapur terminal – RBI Colony – Belapada – Utsav Chowk – Kendriya Vihar – Kharghar Village – Central Park – Pethpada – Amandoot – Pethali Taloja – Pendhar.
- Length: 11.10 Kms (complete elevated Metro Rail Corridor)
- Total Stations: 11 Metro Rail Station with one Terminal at Belapur.
- OCC/Depot: OCC & Major Depot at Taloja.
- Tender No: NM1-0&M-03/2023
- Name of work: Providing station controller, train operator and other technical manpower support in Maha-Metro on outsourced basis for the operation & maintenance of Navi Mumbai Metro Line-1 Project (for three years).
- Approximate Cost: INR 18.66 Crore
- EMD: INR 10 Lakh
- Contract Period: 03 Years
- Document Download Start Date: 14th July, 2023
- Document Download End Date: 17th August, 2023
- Pre-Bid Meeting Date: 01st August, 2023
- Bid Submission Start Date: 14th July, 2023
- Bid Submission End Date: 17th August, 2023
- Bid Opening Date: 17th August, 2023
- Tender No.: NM1-TL-02/2021
- Name of Work: Design, Supply, Installation, Testing, Commissioning and Comprehensive Maintenance of Personal & Baggage Screening System and Staff Gate at 11 nos.of Elevated Stations and Depot-cum-Workshop under Navi Mumbai Metro Line-1 Project.
- Time for Completion: 12 Months from the date of issue of LOA
- Tender Document Download Start Date: 18-12-2021
- Tender Document Download and Bid Submission Last Date: 13-01-2022
- Tender Opening Start Date: 13-01-2022
- Pre-Bid Meeting Start Date: 03-01-2022
- Tender No.: NM1-TL-01/2021
- Completion Period: 06 Months from the date specified in the LOA.
- Pre-Bid Meeting: 14/06/2021 at 11.00 hrs.
- Date & Time of submission of Tender: 30/06/2021 till 16.00 Hrs.
- Date & Time of Opening of Tender: 30/06/2021 after 16:30 Hours
About Maha Metro and CIDCO Agreement:
City and Industrial Development Corporation (CIDCO), the agency in-charge of Navi Mumbai Metro project, has appointed Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (Maha Metro) for running services on Line 1 of the project for a period of 10 years.
CIDCO in February 2021 had entered into an agreement with Maha Metro for completing the balance work of Navi Mumbai Metro Line 1. This line is from Belapur to Pendhar and consists of 11 stations, 11 km track, a depot for maintenance at Taloja and two traction sub-stations at Panchanand and Kharghar.
CIDCO will pay Rs 850 crore to Maha Metro for completing the balance work of Line 1 of Navi Mumbai Metro. It has now agreed to pay another Rs 885 crore plus taxes for running metro rail services on this line for 10 years. The 10 year period will begin from commercial operation date (COD) of Line 1.
Maha Metro has posted key officials at Navi Mumbai and has taken over the role of Engineer in Charge also. It was decided to commission the line in two phases and as a first phase work between stations no. 7 to 11 has been taken up on priority basis.
Maha Metro has completed the leftover track work and now 100% track is laid. Likewise erection of overhead equipment (OHE) on 11 km track (both up and down lines) has also been completed.
Sale of document, e-Payment procedure, submission and other details are available on Maha-Metro tender portal under section in e-tender portal https://mahametrorail.etenders.in
Source: Maha Metro- Tender | Image Credit (representational): Nagpur Metro