Hon’ble Minister of Railways, Electronics and Communication & Information Technology Shri Ashwini Vaishnaw laid the foundation Stone for Development of the Second Entry and Circulating area of Cuttack Railway Station on 10th January 2022.
- The Development works for 2nd Entry will have facilities like Parking for Two/Three/Four Wheelers, Pickup and Drop point, Parking for Ambulance, VIP Vehicles etc., including a Wider Approach Road.
- Hon’ble Member of Parliament (Lok Sabha) Shri Bhartruhari Mahatab graced the occasion through video conferencing and Hon’ble MLA Shri Souvic Biswal graced the occasion as Guest of Honour at Cuttack Railway Station.
- Informing the gathering, Shri Vaishnaw informed that Railways is committed towards Development of Cuttack Station.
- He said that the fund is not constrained for this purpose.
- He also directed officials to speed up the construction works to complete at the earliest.
- Later, Shri Vaishnaw inspected Cuttack Railway Station and took stock about the developmental works and amenities provided at Station.
- General Manager, East Coast and South Eastern Railway Smt. Archana Joshi in her introductory speech highlighted the performance of the ECoR.
- Divisional Railway Manager, Khurda Road Shri Rinkesh Ray offered Vote of Thanks.
Source: East Coast Railway-Press Release