- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited emerges as the Lowest Bidder (L1) in the following projects of Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited:
- Six Elevated Metro Station viz. Pili Nadi to Lekha Nagar in Reach-2A,
- One Elevated and One At-Grade station viz. Ecopark and Metro City in Reach-IA respectively.
- At-Grade Section Formation earthwork, boundary wall and retaining wall between Ch. 19550 to Ch. 20421.016 & Ch. 20498.516 to Ch. 21296.917,
- Elevated Metro track supporting structure for Eco Park Metro station between Ch. 20421.016 to Ch. 20498.516 and
- Multi-Storied Building at Tulsi School Land (at Sitabuldi) of NMRP Phase-2
- The estimated cost of project is Rs. 256,19,87,814/-
- Time period by which the order is to be executed is: 30 months
- The company began its operation in 2005 with the appointment of a Board of Directors.
- The company was granted Miniratna status in September 2013.
- RVNL has been rated “Excellent” for the 9 successive years by the Department of Public Enterprises.
- RVNL has also been ranked 1st amongst the Railway PSEs for the 4 times out of the last 5 years.
- The turnover of the company for the financial year 2019-20 has increased by 44.44%.
- The authorised share capital of the company is Rs. 3000 cr. with paid up share capital of Rs. 2085 cr.
- The company has been listed after its disinvestment of its stake of 12.16% of the company through IPO.
Source: RVNL- Press Release | Image Credit (representational): MMRCL