Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL)-MPCC JV emerges as the lowest bidder (L1) for All civil engineering works with Gauge Conversion between Nadiad-Petlad (37.26 kms) of Vadodara Division of Western Railway.
- M/s RVNL-MPCC JV emerges as the Lowest Bidder (L1) for “All civil engineering works (Earthwork, Blanketing, Retaining Wall/Boundary Wall/Side Drain, Major Bridges, Minor Bridges and LHS/RUB, LCs, Construction of Station Buildings, Platform, Subways cover over Platforms, Staff Quarters, Passenger Amenities, Circulating Area, approach roads, Offices, Service Buildings, watering, Sanitation, protection works etc. and Supply of 50 mm Machine Crushed Stone Ballast, Complete track works including linking of Track works in connection with Gauge Conversion work between Nadiad-Petlad (37.26 kms) of Vadodara Division of Western Railway.”
- The RVNL Share is 74% and MPCC Share is 26%
- Time period by which the order(s)/contract(s) is to be executed is 02 Years
- The estimated project cost is Rs. 245,71,80,973.69/-
- The company began its operation in 2005 with the appointment of a Board of Directors.
- The company was granted Miniratna status in September 2013.
- RVNL has been rated “Excellent” for the 9 successive years by the Department of Public Enterprises.
- RVNL has also been ranked 1st amongst the Railway PSEs for the 4 times out of the last 5 years.
- The turnover of the company for the financial year 2019-20 has increased by 44.44%.
- The authorised share capital of the company is Rs. 3000 cr. with paid up share capital of Rs. 2085 cr.
- The company has been listed after its disinvestment of its stake of 12.16% of the company through IPO.
Source: RVNL- Press Release | Image Credit (representational): Western Railway