Share with your network
The Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation (GMRC) Limited has invited tender from eligible Bidders for the Design, Manufacture, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Signalling and Train Control Systems for Surat Metro Rail Phase-I Project
- Tender No: GMRC/S&T/SIG-02
- Name of Work: Design, Manufacture, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Signalling and Train Control Systems for Surat Metro Rail Phase-I Project
- Document Sale: 05/03/2022 to 21/04/2022
- Pre-Bid Date: 21/03/2022
- Submission upto: 21/04/2022
- Opening Date: 21/04/2022
Source of Funds:
- The Borrower or Recipient (hereinafter referred to as “Borrower”) as indicated in the QBDS has applied for or received financing (hereinafter referred to as “funds”) from KfW Development Bank(hereinafter referred to as “KfW”) towards the cost of the Project named in the QBDS. The Borrower intends to apply a portion of the funds to eligible payments under the Contract(s) resulting from this Bidding process.
- Payments by the KfW will be made only at the request of the Borrower and upon approval by the KfW in accordance with the terms and conditions of the financing agreement between the Borrower and the KfW (hereinafter referred to as the Financing Agreement), and will be subject in all respects to the terms and conditions of that Financing Agreement. No party other than the Borrower shall derive any rights from the Financing Agreement or have any claim to the funds.
- KfW has published a document “Guidelines for the Procurement of Consulting Services, Works, Goods, Plant and Non-Consulting Services in Financial Cooperation with Partner Countries” (hereinafter referred to as “KfW Guidelines”). The KfW Guidelines are based on internationally acknowledged procedures and give information on the minimum requirements for the award of contracts for consulting services, works, goods, plant and non-consulting services in the implementation of projects and programmes financed under German Financial Cooperation.
- Unless otherwise explicitly provided for in the QBDS,the Bidding Process for this Contract will be undertaken under the direction of the KfW Guidelines.
Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation (GMRC) Limited has invited the following tender:
- Tender No: GMRC/CONS/VDCT+STNS/PKG-CS4/PH-1/2022
- Name of Work: Construction of 4.15 km (ch.-450 to ch. 3700) elevated viaduct dead end of Sarthana station to end of UG ramp including 4 stations (Excl. E&M, Architectural finishing and Roofing) for Surat Metro Rail Project Phase-1, Corridor
- Document Sale: 25/02/2022 to 12/04/2022
- Submission upto: 12/04/2022
- Pre Bid Date: 11/03/2022
- Opening Date: 12/04/2022
- Tender No: GMRC/CONS/VDCT+STNS/PKG-CS6/PH-1/2022
- Name of Work: Construction of 8.702 kms elevated viaduct and 7 nos. stations (Excl. E&M, Architectural Finishing and Roofing) from Majura Gate (Ch. 9090 m) to Saroli Dead End (Ch. 17791.851 m) under corridor-2 in connection with Surat Metro Rail Project Phase-1”.
- Document Sale: 25/02/2022 to 16/04/2022
- Submission upto: 16/04/2022
- Pre Bid Date: 14/03/2022
- Opening Date: 16/04/2022
- Tender Number: GMRCL/TR/ST/EP-1/2022
- Name of Work: Supply, Erection, Testing and Commissioning of Power Supply receiving & Distribution System, 750 V DC Third Rail Traction electrification and SCADA System for Surat Metro Rail Project phase-I”.
- Document Cost: INR 50,000/-
- Last date submission of E-Tender: 05/04/2022
- Opening Date: 05/04/2022
- Tender No: GMRC/S&T/AFC-02/SURAT/PH-1/2022
- Name of Work: Request for Proposal for Design, Manufacture, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning, Maintenance of NCMC EMV based Automatic Fare Collection System based on PPP Revenue mode
- Period of Completion: 23 Months
- Document Sale: 16/02/2022 to 04/04/2022
- Pre-Bid Date: 03/03/2022
- Submission upto: 04/04/2022
- Opening Date: 04/04/2022
About Surat Metro Rail Project:
- Surat with a population of around 60 lakhs is the fastest growing city in India.
- The city has no Mass Rapid Transportation System (MRTS), thus GoI and GoG decided to provide an MRTS facility in Surat.
- Phase-I of Surat Metro Rail Project, with a total length of 40.35 kms comprises two corridors.
- Length of Corridor-1 is 21.61 kms and Corridor-2 is 18.74 kms with an estimated completion cost of project Rs.12,020 crore.
- The Project has two distinct corridors, with double track as under:
|S. N||Corridor||Underground (KM)||Elevated (KM)||Total (KM)|
|1||Corridor-1 Sarthana to Dream City||6.47||15.14||21.61|
|2||Corridor-2 Bhesan to Saroli||–||15.14||18.74|
- Corridor-1: Sarthana to Dream city: This corridor provides metro connectivity to Gadhpur Township, Sarthana Nature Park, Nana Varachhe village, Kalakunj Junction, Kapodra and Punavillage, Labheshwar Chowk area, Big Diamond Market (Mini Bazar) of Surat, Retail Sari Market, Surat Railway Station, Muskati Hospital, Bhagal junction, Gandhi Bagh, Chowk Bazar, Majura Gate, Roopali Canal, Altha Treatment, Althan Gram, VIP road Women IIT,Bhimrad, Convention City and Dream City.
- Corridor-2: Bhesan to Saroli: Prominent areas like Bhesan Treatment Plant, International Cricket Stadium, SMC Botanical Garden, Palanpur, LP Savani School, Performing Art Centre, TGB Circle, Aquarium, Badri Narayan Temple, Star Bazar, Tapi River, Athawa Chopati, Majura Gate, UdhanaDarwaja, Kamala Darwaja, Anjana Junction, Parvat Pataya, Magub Village, Bharat Cancer Hospital, Saroli, etc. are connected through this route.
Tender documents can only be obtained online on the website https://gmrc.nprocure.com.
Be the first to comment