The National Capital Region Transport Corporation Limited has invited online bids from eligible Bidders for Package 23: Design, Detail Engineering, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Environment Control System (ECS), Tunnel Ventilation System (TVS), Electrical, ECS-E&M BMS, TVS BMS and TVS SCADA OCC/BCC Systems of 4 Underground Stations at Anand Vihar, Meerut Central, Bhaisali & Begumpul including Ventilation Buildings on Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS Corridor of NCRTC.
- Tender Reference Number: DM/EL/COR-OF/118
- Published Date: 07-Jul-2020
- Bid Opening Date: 24-Aug-2020
- Bid Submission End Date: 24-Aug-2020
- Pre Bid Meeting Date: 20-Jul-2020
- EMD Value: 2,80,00,000
Scope of works:
Cost of all the items/requirements covered under Employer’s Requirements including all the appendices and annexures to Employer’s Requirements are deemed to be included in the lump sum schedule unless otherwise specified under respective paras.
The Permanent and Temporary works shall comprise the Design and Construction of all Works and services necessary to complete the underground section for Package 23: Design, supply, installation, testing and commissioning of Environment Control system (ECS), Tunnel Ventilation System (TVS), Electrical, ECS-E&M BMS, TVS BMS and SCADA Systems of 4 Underground Stations at Anand Vihar, Meerut Central, Bhaisali & Begumpul including Ventilation Buildings on Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS Corridor of NCTRC complete as per Contract Outline Design and Construction Specifications and other Contract documents, including, but not limited to, the following:
- ECS, TVS, Electrical, ECS-E&M BMS, TVS BMS and SCADA Works Design supply installation testing and commissioning of Building services as per contract stipulations, in the underground station and in tunnel including cross passages and all mid ventilation shafts/building as below:
- Underground stations Air conditioning works including Water cooled chillers, Pumps with VFD, cooling towers, including all piping and necessary valves fittings etc. and required accessories complete in all respects.
- Making provisions of Low Voltage power supply and control supply routes with cable galleries, cableways, cable trays, conduits etc for all ECS ,TVS , BMS equipment’s.
- Routes and connection from Main Earth mats (MET) to ECS, TVS panels with earthing cables/conductors and Clean earthing mat/system to PLCS.
- Public areas Air conditioning complete with AHU ,VFD, Dampers , Supply air ducting with insulation , grilles diffusers etc.
- Fresh air provision as per requirements in various rooms and Public area with fans and VFD.
- Smoke Extraction from Public areas, back of House technical rooms with fire rated ductworks and smoke exhaust fans.
- Chiller plant manager (CPM) for optimizing the Chillers operations.
- Air cooled scroll chiller along with piping and FCU for Back of House technical rooms air conditioning in the night.
- Built-in clean gas tubing fire suppression system for Main distribution boards and power supply equipment as required.
- Providing Subway Environment Simulation (SES) and Computational Fluid Dynamic (CFD) software for tunnel sections including Stations and performing simulation after interfacing with other contractors for input data.
- Tunnel ventilation Fans, OTEF fans and UPASF fans to meet the requirement of Normal, congestions and emergency operations in station as well as in Mid ventilation shaft/ building.
- Sound attenuators to meet the acoustic criteria for ECS & TVS system along with Fire rated Duct works for TVS system.
- Nozzles for pushing the air inside the tunnel and Booster fans at the Portal.
- Ensure Design, supply, installation, testing and commissioning of BMS ECS- E&M, TVS BMS & SCADA system for monitoring and control of all equipment/services and provision of required soft and Hard point in the all the equipment.
- Energy Monitoring system for all the equipment’s ( ECS, TVS, E&M, Lifts, Escalators etc.) in station and mid Ventilation shaft/ building.
- Earthing and bonding of all electrical equipment, switchboards etc.
- Normal, Emergency and evacuation strategy in station and tunnel as per Safety requirement.
- Load flow, short circuit protection coordination studies for different circuits.
- Provision of Temporary Air conditions in S&T rooms if required during pre-commissioning.
- Portal Booster fans Power supply arrangement having long lengths of tunnels keeping the voltage drop within 5% limit from Transformer to Equipment.
- All ECS, TVS, Electrical and ECS-E&M, TVS BMS SCADA Works for mid ventilation shaft/ building and SCADA works at OCC/BCC.
- All emergency/critical equipment’s panels shall be designed with dual incomer power source with necessary auto change over in case failure of one source of power.
- Construction and maintenance of the site office for the Engineer’s staff, complete in all respects as per the details given in the Employer’s Requirements/Contract documents to the satisfaction of the Engineer and the location as suggested by the Employer/Engineer for the duration of Contract, including connection to mains electricity, water, sewerage, drainage, broadband and telephone, landscape, street furniture etc.;
- Provisions for all Interfacing Contractors as stated in the Contract or as required;
- The Contractor shall obtain certification for the project from IGBC, an internationally accepted benchmark for the design, construction, and operation of high-performance energy efficient buildings. The Contractor should obtain Platinum Level Certification and comply with ISO 50001. IGBC promotes a whole building approach to sustainability by recognizing performance in the five pillars of environmental design and human health and provides a road map to measure and document success for energy savings.
- Other works as stated or implied in the Employers Requirements, Outline Design and Outline Construction Specifications and Employer’s Drawings etc.
The complete bidding document in English, can be viewed / downloaded from official website of NCRTC www.ncrtc.in or e-procurement portal of NIC https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app from 06.07.2020 to 24.08.2020 up to 15:00 Hrs IST).