Share with your network
- At a recent meeting at the state secretariat, Maharashtra chief minister Devendra Fadnavis reviewed the land acquisition project.
- The bullet train will pass through the two states of Gujarat and Maharashtra and Union territory of Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
- In Gujarat, 60 per cent land acquisition is completed
- In Maharashtra, the train will pass through the twin districts of Palghar and Thane before entering Mumbai.
- The 12 proposed stations are:
- The project cost is Rs 1,10,000 crore.
- To meet the cost, Japan is providing a loan of Rs 88,000 crore at an interest of 0.1 per cent.
This project shall now move quickly with the new government in place.