The business has secured orders of Rs. 125 crore in India:
- Signalling and Telecommunication works from Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) in Eastern India
- Overhead Electrification and associated civil works from Central Organisation for Railway Electrification (CORE) in Northern India
Transmission & Distribution:
The business has secured orders of Rs. 750 crore for T&D projects in India:
- 765 kV GIS Substation order from a Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL) entity under Tariff Based Competitive Bidding (TBCB) route in Western India
- 400 kV Transmission Line and 400 kV GIS Substation orders from Tamil Nadu Transmission Corporation Limited (TANTRANSCO) in Southern India
- 400 kV Transmission Line order from a private player in Eastern India
The business has secured orders of Rs. 150 crore for various types of cables/ cabling projects.
Mr. Vimal Kejriwal, MD & CEO, KEC International Ltd commented, ““We are pleased with the new order wins, especially in our core T&D business. Our order book in India continues to grow, despite the general headwinds in the country. These orders along with the orders announced earlier during the year, reaffirms our confidence in achieving the targeted growth.”
About KEC International Limited
KEC International is a global infrastructure Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) major. It has presence in the verticals of Power Transmission and Distribution, Railways, Solar, Civil, Smart Infrastructure and Cables. The Company is currently executing infrastructure projects in 30 countries and has a footprint in 100+ countries (includes EPC & Supply). It is the flagship Company of the RPG Group.
Source: KEC International