Varanasi: The Manduadih railway station in Uttar Pradesh looks less like a railway station and more like an airport terminal. The newly-revamped railway station is of world-class level – it can easily be mistaken for a swank corporate office.
- Not only does the station building make the Manduadih railway station class apart, but also all its various passenger-friendly amenities.
- These new facilities provided by Indian Railways include:
- LED lights
- Air-conditioned waiting lounge
- Stainless steel benches.
- Fountains have been set up to beautify the circulating areas which now has a spacious waiting area, circulating area, booking/reservation office, cafeteria, food court, waiting rooms etc.
- The station also has AC lounge, AC and non-AC retiring rooms as well as dormitories.
- The architecture in the station premises reflects the spirit of Kashi.
- The platforms are clean and shining with LED lights and LCD display panels.
- The premises are well lit with LED lights and cleanliness is top-notch.
- This station will not only provide world-class international standard facility to the passengers but, it will also offer employment to Varanasi citizens.
All Image Credit : Amit Malviya