Titagarh Wagons announced that the consortium formed by the Company with its wholly owned subsidiary, Titagarh Firema SpA (TFA) has emerged as the lowest bidder for supply 102 Metro Coaches for Pune Metro Rail project.
- Titagarh Wagons announced that the consortium has emerged as the lowest bidder in the tender issued by Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation (MAHA-METRO) for ‘Design, Manufacture, Supply, Testing, Commissioning Of Passenger Rolling Stock (Electrical Multiple Units) And Training Of Personnel’ for Pune Metro Rail Project.
- The joint bidding by the Consortium consisting of the Company as Lead Member along with it’s wholly owned subsidiary was made in the said tender for design, manufacture d supply of 102 Metro Coaches for Pune Metro Rail.
- As per the tender documents, first 3 Car Prototype Metro Trainset is required to be supplied in 78 weeks.
- The balance 33 train sets will be supplied in several phases over 160 weeks.
- The order valued at approx Rs. 1125 crore is likely to be issued in the next few days.
- More details would be intimated by the Company upon receipt of the formal order.