Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC) has invited open e-tenders from eligible applicants, who fulfil qualification criteria for Third party inspection for 86,220 sets fastening system 336 (56420 sets 2 anchor system & 29800 sets 4 anchor system) under Phase-IV contract DT-05 of Delhi Metro Project.
- Tender Reference Number: DT-14
- Name of Work: Third party inspection for 86,220 sets fastening system 336 (56420 sets 2 anchor system & 29800 sets 4 anchor system) under Phase-IV contract DT-05 of Delhi Metro Project.
- Approximate cost of work: INR 10.99 Lakh
- EMD: INR 21,980/-
- Completion Period: 19 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 25th April, 2023
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 25th May, 2023
- Pre Bid Meeting Date: 02nd May, 2023
- Bid Submission Start Date: 19th May, 2023
- Bid Submission End Date: 25th May, 2023
- Tender Opening Date: 26th May, 2023
- This contract is for the work of “Contract: DT-14: Third Party Inspection for 86,220 sets Fastening System 336 (56420 sets 2 Anchor System & 29800 sets 4 Anchor System) under Phase-IV Contract DT-05 of Delhi Metro Project.
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation awarded a contract DT-05 to M/s Paras Railtech for the work “Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Ballastless Track including supply of fastening system, Buffer stop & others for Line-7 Ext (Maujpur – Majlis Park) (Ch. 0.0 m to Ch. 12098.520 m) of Delhi MRTS Project of Phase-IV”.
- M/s Paras Railtech proposed supply of Fastening System 336 (MOR approval 24.01.2023) through M/s Patil Rail Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd.
- M/s Patil Rail Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. Proposed supply of components Fastening System 336 through Indian and Offshore units at Austria, Germany and Turkey.
Scope of Work:
- Third party Inspection for supply of Fastening System 336 from Indian and Offshore vendor units against the DMRC specifications and ITP.
- Applicable standards will be – RDSO Procedure for Safety Certification and Technical Clearance of Metro System (Annexure-C2).
- MOR approval dated 24.01.2013 for fastening system 336 and DMRC approved Inspection and Test Plan including amendment (if any).
- Further details for scope of work is elaborated in Volume-3 (Employer’s Requirement – Technical specifications)
- The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. is constantly expanding to cover the expanse of Delhi City and its suburbs.Under thid Tender it is proposed to engage an agency to conduct Third Party Inspection for Ballastless Track Fastening System 336 for Line-7 extension corridor of Phase-IV projects of Delhi Metro Rail Project in compliance with Indian and international specification/standards.
- The scope of work presented here describes to conduct Third Party Inspection for Ballastless Track Fastening System 336 for Line-7 extension corridor of Phase-IV projects of Delhi Metro Rail Project in compliance with Indian and international specification/standards, and Procedure for Safety Certification and Technical Clearance of Metro System.
The details of supplier and track materials are as under:
- Details of the Line-7 Corridor (Elevated) for DMRC Phase IV:
- Elevated section of Line-7 Ext. i.e., Maujpur to Majlis Park – Length: Approx. 12.098 Route kms.
- Name of Fastening System is Fastening System 336 (MOR approval dated 24.01.2013) (Annexure-A of this Technical Specifications)
- Quantities of fastening System to be supplied by Supply contractor are 56420 sets 2 Anchor system and 29800 sets 4 Anchor system.
- Name of the supplier is M/s Patil Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd.
- Name of the system (Installation Agency) contractor is M/s Paras Railtech Pvt. Ltd.
- Review of manufacturing & testing facilities.
- Review of Design & drawings as per contract specifications.
- Visual inspection & review of test certificates. Reviewed test reports to be stamped/signed by Inspector.
- Witness of tests as prescribed in DMRC approved ITP or as amended (Annexure-B of this Technical Specifications).
- Preparation of “Inspection Clearance Certificate” & to be issued in original to supplier & DMRC within a week time. DMRC concurrence necessary before issuing Inspection Certificate.
- Issuance of “Proof of Inspection” having LC details as provided by DMRC (if required). List of Components:
- Elastic Pads (2 Hole & 4 Hole)
- Helical Spring Fe 28
- Tension Clamp SKL 12
- Anchor Bolt with nut
- Ribbed base plate (2Hole & 4 Hole)
- T-Head Bolt nuts
- Intermediate Pad (2 Hole & 4 Hole)
- Rail Pad
- Insulating Bush
- Collared Washer
- Number of shipments:
- Total number of lots of Indian units may be 11
- Total number of lots of offshore units may be 7
- Total number of lots may be 18
- The tenderers will be qualified only if they have successfully completed similar works during last seven years ending last day of the month previous to the month of tender submission as given below:
- Third Party Inspection of Fastening System for minimum 2 contracts having minimum quantity 50000 sets fastening system for ballastless track in each contract”.
- Similar works for this contract shall be experience of Third Party Inspection of components of Fastening system for Ballastless Track of any Metro system, light rails or mono rails or any other Railway system”.
- The tenderer shall submit details of works executed by them in the Performa of Appendix-9 & 9A of FOT for the works to be considered for qualification of work experience criteria. Documentary proof such as completion certificate / substantial completion certificate from client clearly indicating the nature/scope of work, actual completion cost / value of actually executed works and actual date of completion (in case of completed works) for such work should be submitted.
- The offers submitted without this documentary proof shall not be evaluated. In case the work is executed for private client, copy of work order, bill of quantities, bill wise details of payment received certified by C.A., T.D.S certificates for all payments received and a copy of the final/last bill paid by the client shall also be submitted.
- All the documents or certifications which are provided by CA after 1st July, 2019, must contain UDIN thereon and the particulars of certifications must be same as mentioned on document/certification and submitted to ICAI on its website which can be verified online.
- For completed works, value of work done shall be updated to the last day of the month previous to the month of tender submission price level assuming 5% inflation for Indian Rupees every year and 2% for foreign currency portions per year. The exchange rate of foreign currency shall be applicable 28 days before the submission date of tender.
- If the above work(s) (i.e., “Similar work” comprise other works, then client’s certificate clearly indicating the amount of work done in respect of the “similar work” shall be furnished by the tenderer in support of work experience along-with their tender submissions.
- Only work experience certificate having stamp of Name and Designation of officer along with the Name of client shall be considered for evaluation. However, if any work experience certificate has been issued prior to 01.07.2019, the same shall be considered for evaluation even if it is not stamped.
- After opening of financial bids, the work experience credentials (work experience certificate along with other documents if any) of L-1 bidder shall be sent for verification and certification to the concerned client(s).
- In case of any concealment or misrepresentation of facts, appropriate action(s) in accordance with Tender Conditions and “Suspension/Banning Policy, August 2019” of DMRC shall be taken.
- The copy of “Suspension/Banning Policy, August 2019” of DMRC can be downloaded from the tender section of DMRC website.
Tender document can only be obtained after registration of tenderer on the website https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app
Source: DMRC- Tender | Image Credit (representational): DMRC