Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has invited online open e-tenders for External façade works of all 17 stations of Line 2A from Dahisar (East) to DN Nagar corridor of Mumbai Metro Rail Project in 04 (four) Contract Packages.
The four packages are:
- Name of work: External Façade Works of 05 (five) elevated stations i.e. Dahisar (E), Anand Nagar, RushiSankul, IC Colony and Eksar of Line 2A on Dahisar (East) to DN Nagar corridor of Mumbai Metro Rail Project, Mumbai.
- Approximate cost of work: INR 41.71 Crores
- Name of work: External Facade Works of 04 (four) elevated stations i.e. Don Bosco, Shimpoli, Mahavir Nagar and Kamraj Nagar of Line 2A on Dahisar (East) to DN Nagar corridor of Mumbai Metro Rail Project, Mumbai.
- Approximate cost of work: INR 32.80 Crores
- Name of work: External Facade Works of 04 (four) elevated stations i.e. Charkop, Malad, Kasturi Park and Bangur Nagar of Line 2A on Dahisar (East) to DN Nagar corridor of Mumbai Metro Rail Project, Mumbai.
- Approximate cost of work: INR 32.80 Crores
- Name of work: External Façade Works of 04 (four) elevated stations i.e. Goregaon, Adarsh Nagar, Shastri Nagar & D.N. Nagar of Line 2A on Dahisar (East) to DN Nagar corridor of Mumbai Metro Rail Project, Mumbai.
- Approximate cost of work: INR 38.66 Crores
- Completion period of the Work: 06 (Six months)
- Tender submission start date: 07.07.2020 (0900 hrs).
- Tender submission end date: 14.07.2020 (1600 hrs).
- Date & time of opening of Tender online: 15.07.2020 at 1600 hrs.
There are 04 (four) Contract Packages for External façade works of all 17 stations of Line 2A from Dahisar (East) to D N Nagar corridor of Mumbai Metro Rail Project viz. DMRC/MU/Line2/AC-11 (05 stations), DMRC/MU/Line2/AC-12 (04 stations), DMRC/MU/Line2/AC-13 (04 stations) & DMRC/MU/Line2/AC-14 (for 04 stations); tendering processes for which are running concurrently.
Tenderers must note that only 02 (two) out of these 04 (four) contract packages will be awarded to a contractor either in individual capacity or to a joint venture / consortium in which they are member(s) while they can participate in all 04 (four) Contract packages. Tenderers are cautioned that this condition will be applicable even if some member(s) of the JV/consortium are different in respective tenders.
The Tenders may further note that these 04 (four) tender packages would be taken up for finalisation in following sequence:
The financial package of the bidder, who has been awarded two tender packages out of these four tender packages, would not be opened in the remaining tender packages(s). This is a MMRDA funded work. As per the MOU signed between DMRC and MMRDA, this work is being executed by DMRC on deposit work basis wherein there is provision of Closure of Contracts and Taking Over which is reproduced as below, “Accordingly, Tenderer shall ensure due closure of this Contract for execution of works with DMRC.
Tenderer shall ensure that all risks, rewards and claims associated with this contract are settled before closure of this contract. Tenderer to note above while submitting bid with DMRC. However, if this closure is not possible within one year of Revenue Operation Date (ROD) due to arbitration etc, the further management of this contract will be handled by MMRDA.
The pre-bid meeting shall be conducted through video conferencing by software apps such as Cisco Webex, Microsoft Team, etc. All Prospective bidders shall provide the details of the person(s) (maximum up to two) who will be participating in such virtual meeting at least one day before the meeting (latest by 1100 hrs on 28.06.2020) to the registered official email of DMRC i.e. email@example.com, so that links having details such as software, meeting ID, password etc. can be mailed to these persons at least 12 hours before the scheduled pre-bid meeting. Further, bidders are requested to send Pre-bid clarifications on the registered official email of DMRC i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 1700 hrs on 24.06.2020. Queries received after 1700 hrs on 24.06.2020 shall not be entertained
Authority and place for submission of Tender Security amount, seeking clarifications & Pre-Bid Meeting:
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation,
5th floor, A-Wing, Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi –110 001
Email id: – email@example.com
Tender document can only be obtained online after registration of tenderer on the website https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app .