Shri Anand Kumar Singh has assumed the charge of the post of Director (Projects), IRCON from 7th July, 2023 till the date of his superannuation i.e. 31st December, 2025 or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
- Shri Anand Kumar Singh is a civil engineer from I.I.T. Delhi and M.B.A. (Finance) from MDI, Gurugram. He started as an IRSE officer in January 1990 with the Ministry of Railways and brings more than 33 years of experience in development of major Railway infrastructures (25 Years plus) & Highway infrastructures (8 Years plus).
- He previously served for 3 Years as Director on NHAI Board as Member (Project) NHAI from 2016-2019.
- Shri Singh’s experience spans from inception planning to end stage including all aspects of project planning, viability assessment, investment strategy, financing, bid awards, construction, project consultancy, contract management, project management, O&M etc. right up to end with monetization.
- In project implementation specialisations include completion well before timelines for construction of new lines, doubling, tunnels, elevated corridors, state of art bridges, National Highways, Expressways, Coastal Highways, logistics, electrical systems installations etc.
- He has also made significant contributions in all prevalent methods of project implementation viz Item rate EPC, FIDIC, EPC (turn key), PPP, OMT, HAM, TOT models and his accomplishments include asset monetization, InVIT, divestments, fund raising, marketing international projects and attracting foreign investments.
- He has played a pioneering role in launching of the new EPC (turn key) Model Agreement (MCA), improvisations in PPP after the difficult era of PPP and new project models of HAM and TOT divestments.
- He has led as a Contract Management Specialist and headed a large number of dispute resolution, technical and contractual interpretations committees and settlement advisories to salvage a large number of languishing projects by out of the box thinking and innovative interventions.
- He has also headed HR & Admin, IT and legal verticals with several unprecedented accomplishments. He believes in value creations through inclusive leadership and creating synergies for all stakeholders and investors.
Source: IRCON- Press Release