After final alignment design including Aerial LiDAR survey for Delhi-Varanasi High Speed Corridor, the National High Speed Rail Corporation Ltd. (NHSRCL) has now invited online open tender for the work “ Data Collection and Associated Survey Work for DPR of Delhi-Varanasi HSR Corridor”. Physical bids shall not be accepted.
- Tender Reference No.: NHSRCL/CO/CONTRACT/DATA COLLECTION/2020/10
- Tender Security: INR 1,00,000
- Completion period of the Work: 04 Months
- Pre-bid Meeting: 23.07.2020
- Tender submission start date: 01.08.2020 & 1000 Hrs.
- Tender submission end date: 06.08.2020 till 1500 Hrs.
- Date & time of Opening of Technical Bid online: 07.08.2020 at 1500 hrs
NHSRCL is in the process of preparation of Detailed Project Report for new High speed rail corridors and present assignment is for Data Collection and Associated Survey Work for Delhi-Noida-Agra-Kanpur-Lucknow-Varanasi High Speed Rail corridor (approx. 865 kms).
Alignment of the proposed corridor is generally planned within and/or along the ROW of existing/planned Highway/Expressway and Railways land, keeping in view the speed and constructability requirements of the High-Speed Rail Project. Expected RoW of the main line (excluding facilities) will be approx. 17.5 m ± 5 m depending on project requirement.
Scope of works:
The Contractor is required to prepare a report containing details of data collected from various departments / site. This will involve the following steps:
- Identification of Crossings (existing & proposed) on the proposed HSR alignment/ROW including but not limited to Roads, Railways, Rivers, Canals etc.
- Identification of Heritage structures infringing on the proposed HSR alignment/ROW such as Historical monuments, tombs, ASI sites and Religious structures such as Temple, Gurudwaras, Mosque, Church etc. and any other important structures.
- Preparation of Auto CAD drawings of the ROW with details as per S.no. 1-2 above plotted on the drawings. The Auto CAD drawings shall have different layers for different entities like Roads, Railways, Spot/Ground levels, Drain, Building, Boundary Wall, Over Ground Utility as instructed by Employer. X, Y, Z co-ordinates of all spot/ground points shall be provided in CSV file with point numbers and feature coding. Z co-ordinates are to be taken with due care and indicated accordingly.
- Collection of Hydrological Data for all rivers, streams etc. crossing the proposed HSR alignment/ROW. The data shall include but not limited to H.F.L., Rainfall data, discharge etc. The data shall also be collected in respect of nearby existing bridges including bridge length, span arrangement etc. In case of any dams nearby, the relevant data of the dam shall also be collected.
- Collection of Geotechnical Data from the concerned authorities for the work executed for existing/proposed/under-construction bridges, viaduct etc. in vicinity of the proposed HSR alignment. The data shall include but not limited to Borelogs, lab test results, in-situ test reports, interpretative reports etc.
- Collection of Topo-sheets, Geological Maps, GADs of existing /proposed/under- construction bridges from the concerned departments.
- Collection of future plans for roads (2-lane and above), Indian Railways, DFCCIL, Inland Waterways etc.
- Collection of Data required for preparation of Cost Estimate of the HSR project including source of construction material etc.
- Any other details which the Contractor may feel important and or as instructed by the Employer.
Authority for seeking clarifications:
General Manager/Contract, NHSRCL, Asia Bhawan, Road No. 205, Sector-9, Dwarka (New Delhi) – 110077
Tender document can only be obtained online on the website https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app.