The Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation (GMRC) has invited sealed Bids from the eligible Bidders for Mechanised cleaning and housekeeping works of APMC, Jivraj, Rajiv Nagar and Shreyas stations of the NS corridor for Ahmedabad Metro rail project Phase-1.
- Tender Reference No: GMRC/O&M/C&H/NS- 4STNS./2022
- Name of Work: Mechanised cleaning and housekeeping works of APMC, Jivraj, Rajiv Nagar and Shreyas stations of NS corridor for Ahmedabad Metro rail project Phase-1.
- Estimated cost of Work: INR 1.60 Crore
- EMD: INR 1.60 lakh
- Completion period of Work: 02 Years
- Document Download Start Date: 18th July, 2022
- Document Download End Date: 30th July, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 18th July, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 30th July, 2022
- Tender Opening Date: 30th July, 2022
- Tender Fees and Tender Security is exempted for Micro & Small Enterprises (MSEs) registered with District Industries Centre or Khadi & Village Industries Commission or Khadi & Village Industries Board or Coir Board or National Small Industries Corporation or Date of Handicraft & Handloom or any other bodies specified by Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises for appropriate category “Housekeeping”, and have valid registration certificate as on date of tender submission.
- The MSEs would not be eligible for exemption of Tender Fees and Tender Security if;
- Either they are not registered for the “Housekeeping” category. Or
- They do not have valid registration as on the date of tender submission.
- The tenders for this contract will be considered only from those tenderers (proprietorship firms, partnerships firms, companies, corporations, consortia or joint ventures) who meet requisite eligibility criteria prescribed in the sub-clauses of Clause 1.1.3 of NIT.
- In the case of a JV or Consortium, all members of the Group shall be jointly and severally liable for the performance of the whole contract.
- A non-Indian firm is permitted to tender either in a single entity or in a joint venture or consortium arrangement with any other Indian firm having minimum participation interest of 26% or their wholly owned Indian subsidiary registered in India under Companies Act1956 with minimum 26% participation.
- A tenderer shall submit only one bid in the same tendering process, either individually as a tenderer or as a partner of a JV. A tenderer who submits or participates in more than one bid will cause all of the proposals in which the tenderer has participated to be Disqualified.
- No tenderer can be a subcontractor while submitting a bid individually or as a partner of a JV in the same bidding process. A tenderer, if acting in the capacity of subcontractor in any bid, may participate in more than one bid, but only in that capacity.
- The Tenderers will be qualified only if they have successfully completed work(s) completion date(s) of which falling during last 7 years ending last day of the month the month of tender submission as given below:
- At least one “similar work”** of value of Rs 0.64 Crore or more
- Two “similar works” **each of value of Rs. 0.40 Crore or more
- Three “similar works”**each of value of Rs. 0.32 Crore or more
- Similar work for this contract shall be “Mechanized cleaning and housekeeping works” in Railways/Metros/Airports/Bus Depots/Office premises/Shopping Malls / Hospitals/Hotels/Institutes utilizing similar machinery, chemicals and manpower.
- The tenderer shall upload details of work executed by them in the prescribed format as per Appendix-17 for the works to be considered for qualification of work experience criteria.
- Documentary proof such as completion certificates from the client clearly indicating the nature/scope of work, actual completion cost and actual date of completion for such work should be uploaded.
- In case work is executed for private client documentary proof such as copy of work order, Bill of quantities, Bill wise details of payment received certified by CA, TDS certificates for all the payments received, copy of final/ last bill paid by the client should be uploaded. The offers submitted without this documentary proof will not be evaluated.
- Value of a successfully completed portion of any on-going work up to the last day of the month previous to the month of tender submission will also be considered for qualification of work experience criteria.
- For completed works, value of work done shall be updated to the last day of the month previous to the month of tender submission price level assuming 5% inflation for Indian Rupees every year and 2% for foreign currency portions per year. The exchange rate of foreign currency shall be applicable 28 days before the submission date of tender.
- In case of joint venture / Consortium, full value of the work, if done by the same joint venture shall be considered. However, if the qualifying work(s) were done by them in a JV/Consortium having different constituents, then the value of work as per their percentage participation in such JV/Consortium shall be considered. This is to be substantiated with documentary evidence.
- If the above work(s) comprise(s) other works also, then client’s certificate clearly indicating the amount of work done in respect of the “similar work” shall be furnished by the tenderer in support of work experience along-with their tender submissions.
The complete documents can be downloaded from www.gujaratmetrorail.com/tenders/
Source: GMRC -Tender | Image Credit (representational): GMRC