Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has Invited online open e-tender for the “Retrofit Works in 10 Train sets of RS-1 DMRC Trains of Shastri Park Depot, Najafgarh Depot and Yamuna Bank Depot”.
|Name of work:||Contract No. DMRC/RSWC/SPD-178: Retrofit Works in 10 Train sets of RS-1 DMRC Trains of Shastri Park Depot, Najafgarh Depot and Yamuna Bank Depot.|
|Approximate Cost of work:||INR. 62.28 Crore (Inclusive of all)|
|Completion period of work:||1.5 years|
|Tender Document on sale:||From 11.06.2020 to 27.07.2020 up to 15:00 hrs on e-tendering website https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app .|
|Pre-bid Meeting:||26.06.2020 at 11:00 hrs|
The Pre-bid meeting shall be conducted through video conferencing by software apps such as zoom.us etc. All prospective bidders shall have to provide the details of the person(s) (maximum up to two) who will be participating in such virtual meeting at least one day before the meeting (latest by 1100 hrs on 25.06.2020) to the registered official email of DMRC i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org so that links having details such as software, meeting ID, password etc. can be mailed to these persons at least 12 hours before the scheduled virtual pre-bid meeting.
|Tender submission start date:||20.07.2020 from 11:00 Hrs|
|Tender submission end date:||27.07.2020 upto 15:00 Hrs|
|Date & Time of opening of Tender (Technical Bid online):||28.07.2020 at 15:00 hrs|
|Authority and place for submission of Tender Security (EMD) and seeking clarifications on tender documents:||Sr. GM/Contract,|
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
5th Floor, A-Wing, Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi –110001
Tel : 011-23415838
Email id: – email@example.com
Employer’s Requirement –
Scope of work:
The contractor/tenderer shall execute “Retrofit Work of RS-1 DMRC trains at Shastri Park Depot and Yamuna Bank Depot of DMRC Ltd.” at a time in accordance with Employer’s Requirements, Bill of Quantity and the other requirements of the Contract.
This contract is for the “Retrofit Work in 10 Train sets of RS-1 DMRC trains of Shastri Park Depot, Najafgarh Depot and Yamuna Bank Depot” which includes following works categorized as below:-
- Refurbishment of Floor in 40 cars (except cab) of RS-1 DMRC Trains.
- Re-painting of saloon and cab interior in 40 cars of RS-1 DMRC trains.
- Refurbishment of Electrical panels of in 40 cars of RS-1 DMRC Trains.
- Supply and Installation of CCTV (Saloon, Rear View, and Catenary Monitoring) in 74 cars of RS-1 DMRC trains.
- Supply and Installation of LCD based DRM in 74 cars of RS-1 DMRC trains.
- Supply and Installation of Fire Detection System in 74 cars RS-1 DMRC Trains.
- Supply and installation of Mobile charging facility in 64 cars of DMRC trains.
The configuration of aforementioned DMRC train sets comprising RS1 & RS6/13 coaches are as follows:
- DTC–MC–TC–MC–TC–MC-MC-DTC (07 No. Trains in 8 Car formation)
- DTC– MC-TC-MC-MC-DTC (03 No. Trains in 6 Car Formation)
DTC: Driving Trailer Car, MC: Motor Car, TC: Trailer Car.
- Mobilization period of set-up in two depots i.e. Shastri Park Depot and Yamuna Bank Depot is 04 months from the date of issue of LOA.
- The work of the 1st pilot train is to be completed in 60 days in Shastri Park depot from the starting date of issuance of job card.
- After successful completion of pilot train at Shastri Park Depot, remaining 09 trains will be given for work in SPD and YBD. Only after successful completion of work, next train will be handover for retrofit work.
- The work of the balance 09 trains shall be completed in 30 days per train from the starting date of issuance of job card.
Inspection cum Work Completion Certificate :
After successful completion of the work of each train, an inspection cum work completion certificate will be issued by DMRC authorized representative. Joint Final Inspection of work will be done as per the check sheet made by DMRC authorized person.
The intending tenderers must be registered on e-tendering portal https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app . Those who are not registered on the etendering portal shall be required to get registered beforehand. After registration, the tenderer will get user id and password. On login, tenderer can participate in tendering process and can witness various activities of the process.
Source : DMRC Tender