- Tender Reference Number: PD-11R
- Name of Work: Property development at Seelampur Metro Station (Line-1).
- EMD: INR 1,10,000/-
- Completion Period: 5475 Days
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 23rd March, 2023
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 26th April, 2023
- Pre Bid Meeting Date: 06th April, 2023
- Bid Submission Start Date: 16th April, 2023
- Bid Submission End Date: 26th April, 2023
- Tender Opening Date: 27th April, 2023
- The Seelampur Metro Station Project Site is situated at Line-1 elevated section (Rithala to Dilshad Garden Corridor) of Phase-I of Delhi MRTS Project. The metro station is accessible by road.
- Apart from operating facilities for commuters, the station has retail and commercial space on the ground floor which is proposed to be licensed out for specified purposes as detailed in this document.
- With separate access being available for the commercial areas, prominent and spacious frontage, and a captive commuter base, the floor area will present unique opportunities for retailers.
- Thus making it a high potential site for commercial development/ exploitation. Two interchange stations in the Seelampur station.
- Seelampur is a prominent station where approx 765 sqm PD area is available which is proposed to be leased out for various uses as detailed in this document. The space is ideally suitable for commercial shops and food joints.
- A proposed built up area for Property Development is planned at the footprint of the station building. Hence building plans approvals from local bodies are not required.
- The PD Area at the Seelampur Metro Station (Project Site) is proposed to be given on lease basis through this bidding process on “as is where is basis” as demarcated in the plans placed as Annexure – 6 of this document and is in form of built up area for retail and commercial spaces, details of which are given below:
|PD Area||Built-up Area in Sqm|
- It would be deemed that prior to the submission of the Bid; the Bidder has made a complete and careful examination of:
- The requirements and other information set forth in this RFP document.
- The various aspects of the Project including, but not limited to the following;
- PD area, existing facilities, encumbrances within the spaces and structures, the access to the roads and the utilities;
- All other matters that might affect the Bidder’s performance under the terms of this RFP, including all risks, costs, liabilities and contingencies associated with the Project.
- All the Bids shall be signed by the Bidder or the duly authorised signatory of the Bidder.
- Bidders shall visit the Project Site at its own cost before submitting the Bid.
- The DMRC shall not be liable for any mistake or error or neglect by the Bidder in respect of the above. The Bids that are not substantively responsive to the requirements of this RFP document shall be rejected as non responsive.
- Property Development to be undertaken in the leased premises shall be governed by laws, bye-laws, rules and regulations of the local bodies and other Authorities and guidelines issued by DMRC.
- The Lessee shall be responsible for complying with all such laws, rules and stipulations and obtaining all the required approvals and clearances for the same from the concerned Authority.
- The leased space(s) can be used for any activity/purpose except for the activities banned by Law or Government Regulations and the activities listed in Clause 4.3.3 as banned activities. DMRC reserves the right to ensure that there is no violation of the above.
Following activities shall be Banned in the premises:
- Any product/service the sale of which is unlawful/illegal or deemed unlawful under any Indian act or legislation;
- Any product the storage and sale of which may lead to or be considered as a fire hazard; such as fire crackers, industrial explosive, chemicals, etc.
- Storage and sale of tobacco and tobacco products;
- Coal based cooking.
- Gas based cooking may be permitted as per DMRC’s extent policy/Guidelines. (Policy Attached)
- The Lessee shall carry out the designing and development of the Leased Area in strict compliance with all applicable laws, in particular, applicable building codes and standards and good industry practice, which shall not in any manner endanger the commuters or the Project Site.
- Further, it is agreed and understood by the Lessee that proprietary interest on all development carried out by the Lessee on the Leased Space(s) shall vest with the Lesser and the Lessee relinquishes all its rights in such development in favour of the Lesser.
- Subject to terms of this Agreement and approval of the DMRC, the Lessee shall be free to design the layout plan and undertake the subdivision and partitioning works, interior design works along with utilities like power supply, water supply, toilets, drainage, HVAC, fire fighting, and telecommunications.
- Provided that, (a) the Lessee, the Sub-Lessee(s) and their representatives, agents and other persons undertaking works shall duly adhere to the provisions of all Applicable Laws including and in particular the prevalent building bye-laws of the place where the Leased Space(s) is located and specified guidelines /requirements of other competent authorities;
- The facilities and works being undertaken or installed shall not in any manner affect, hinder or interfere with the free movement of the passengers,
- DMRC’s staff agents and representatives and visitors;
- The width of passage and common area for movement of persons in the Leased Area shall be kept as per prevalent building byelaws;
- No material shall be stored or kept outside the Leased Space(s) or in the common area meant for movement of persons;
- No surplus construction machinery and materials, including hazardous materials and wastes shall be left at any place in the Leased Space(s) or the station.
- A Bidder must be a sole proprietorship firm or a partnership firm duly registered under the Indian Partnership Act, 1932, or a Limited Liability Partnership duly registered under Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008 or a body corporate incorporated and registered in India under the Companies Act, 1956 /2013, duly registered under the law applicable to such company, either individually or in Joint Venture or a Consortium under an existing agreement and further subject to compliance with applicable laws, policies and guidelines of the Government of India.
- In case the Selected Bidder is a Consortium/ JV, such Consortium/ JV shall be required to incorporate a company under Companies Act, 2013 which shall be a special purpose company (“SPC”) within 30 days of issuance of the LOA and the SPC shall enter into Lease Agreement with DMRC for implementation of the Project.
- The members of Consortium/ JV shall be required to maintain 100% of the equity of the SPC throughout the subsistence of the Lease Agreement. In case company is not incorporated within 30 days of issuance of LOA, then the LOA will stand cancelled and the amount deposited by the selected bidders (i.e. Tender Security, Security Deposit, Upfront amount etc.) shall be forfeited.
- In case selected bidder is other than a consortium/ JV, special purpose company (SPC), may be formed within 30 days of issuance of the LOA under intimation to DMRC and the SPC shall enter into Lease Agreement with DMRC for implementation of the project.
- The bidder shall be required to maintain 100% of equity of the SPC throughout the subsistence of the Lease Agreement.
Tender document can only be obtained after registration of tenderer on the website https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app
Source: DMRC- Tender | Image Credit (representational): DMRC