In continuation to the tender for Architectural Finishing Works at 7 elevated stations on Janakpuri West to R.K.Ashram Corridor of Phase-4, the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC) has now invited online open e-tenders for the work Contract DC-11: “Architectural Finishing Works Including Design, Fabrication, Supply, Erection & Roof sheeting of Pre-Engineered Building (PEB) Structures and Design & Construction of External facade, Water Supply, Sanitary Installation, Drainage, Site development works at Eight (08) Elevated stations namely Yamuna Vihar, Bhajanpura, Khajuri Khas, Sonia Vihar, Soorghat, Jagatpur Village, Jharoda Majraa and Burari of Maujpur-Majlis Park-Corridor (line-7 Extension) of Delhi MRTS Phase-IV Project”.
- Tender Reference Number: DC-11
- Approximate cost of work: INR 86.23 Crores
- Completion period of the Work: 24 Months
- Pre-bid Meeting: 08.01.2021
- Tender submission start date: 02.02.2021
- Tender submission end date: 09.02.2021
- Date of opening of Tender online: 10.02.2021
Employer’s Requirements – Functional:
- The objective of the contract is the execution of architectural finishing works including Design, Fabrication, Supply, Erection & Roof sheeting of Prefabricated Steel Roof Portal Pre-Engineered Building (PEB) Structures including Design & Construction , External facade, Water Supply, Sanitary Installation, Drainage, Site development works at Eight (08) Elevated stations namely Yamuna Vihar, Bhajanpura, Khajuri Khas, Sonia Vihar, Soorghat, Jagatpur Village, Jharoda Majraa and Burari of Maujpur-Majlis Park-Corridor (line- 7 Extension) of Delhi MRTS Phase-IV Project, completion, testing and commissioning of the permanent works by the Contractor (including without limitation, the design, construction and removal of the Temporary Works) and the rectification of defects appearing in Permanent Works in the manner and to the standards and within the time stipulated in the Contract.
- In full recognition of this objective, and with full acceptance of the obligations, liabilities and risks which may be involved, the Contractor shall undertake the execution of the Works.
- The design and performance of the Permanent Works shall comply with the specific core requirements contained in these Employer’s Requirements -Functional.
- The design of the Permanent Works shall be developed in accordance with these Employer’s Requirements – Functional, the Contractor’s Technical Proposals and the other requirements of the Contract.
- The Permanent Works shall be designed and constructed to the highest standards available using proven up-to-date good Engineering practices. The Specification shall in any case not specify standards which, in the Engineer’s opinion, are less than or inferior to those described in the Outline Design Specifications (Design Criteria), Outline Construction Specifications for Civil Works & Technical Specification for Architectural & Finishes Works contained in the Tender Documents. Construction shall be carried out employing the procedures established by the Contractor in his Quality, Safety Health and Environmental management plans.
- The Contractor shall be responsible for obtaining all necessary approvals from the relevant Public/Government/Local/Statutory or any agencies in the design and construction of the works.
Scope of works:
The scope of work, inter-alia includes the following but the scope includes all other requirements stipulated in various parts/volumes of the contract document including appendices and annexure thereto.
- Architectural finishing works such as Flooring, Cladding, Painting, SS work, MS work, False ceiling, Aluminium, Fire doors, metal doors, Glass work, Glazing works, Counters, Toilet cubicles, Waterproofing, GRC, site development works, Plumbing, Drainage, sanitary works, etc. at eight elevated stations as mentioned in clause 2.0 above complete in all respect.
- Design, Fabrication, Supply, Erection & Testing of Pre-Engineered Building (PEB) Structures and Roof sheeting work over PEB structures including Entry/Exit structures as shown in Tender drawings at all eight stations. The credentials of specialized agencies having experience of similar works shall be submitted well in advance to DMRC for approval.
- Construction of Connecting structures between Station building and Entry/exit structures are in the scope of Civil contractor. However, the supporting prefabricated structure and roofing system shall be in the scope of the Finishing contractor, which shall be designed and constructed in consultation with the Civil contractor.
- Design and construction of External facade as per drawing.
- Water Supply, Sewer Line, Sanitary Installation, Drainage, Site development works etc. at all stations.
- The works as mentioned in the Employer’s Requirement, Outline Design Specifications Design Criteria), Outline Construction Specifications for Civil Works & Technical Specification for Architectural & Finishes Works, manufacturer’s specifications and other tender documents are inclusive in the quoted price unless otherwise specified. Nothing extra shall be payable on this account.
- Any other works shall be executed as per site requirement and as per the direction of Engineer In-charge.
Tender document can only be obtained online after registration of tenderer on the website https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app.
Source: DMRC-Tender | Image Credit (representational) : DMRC