Share with your network
IRCON International Limited has invited an online e-Tender for Transportation of BOMN wagons with wiring machine 01 unit from Gularbhoj Railway Station in Uttarakhand to Alipurduar Railway Station yard in West Bengal including dismantling, loading, unloading and re-assembling at destinations.
- Tender Reference Number: IRCON/MECH/P&E/SHIPMENT/BOMN WAGON/703
- Name of Work: Transportation of BOMN wagon with wiring machine 01 unit from Gularbhoj Railway Station in Uttarakhand to Alipurduar Railway Station yard in West Bengal including dismantling, loading, unloading and re-assembling at destinations.
- EMD: INR 63 Thousand
- Period Of Work: 30 days
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 03rd February, 2023
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 16th February, 2023
- Bid Submission Start Date: 10th February, 2023
- Bid Submission End Date: 16th February, 2023
- Bid Opening Date: 17th February, 2023
- A bidder in the capacity of individual or sole proprietor, partnership firm, or company can participate in the tender and bidder must upload attested copies of the constitution of its firm such as partnership deed, memorandum & articles of association, etc. along with original power of attorney of authorised signatory.
- Place of Registration of firm/company as indicated in Key Information Table (KIT) in para 1.1 of e-Procurement Notice.
Scope of Work:
- Transportation of BOMN Wagon with Wiring Machine 01 Unit from Gularbhij, Railway Station in Uttrakhand to Alipurduar Railway Station Yard in West Bengal including dismantling & Loading and unloading and reassembling at destination.
- Any permission required from local traffic police/authorities for road transportation will be Transporter’s responsibility and at no additional cost.
- The rate includes state entry taxes, ODC charges, Octroi, Permit, fine, lashing & RTA expenses if any.
- Road survey may be done by the bidder and he would be fully responsible for safe transportation of these machines to our project site at West Bengal.
- The bidder shall quote for all charges upto destination (West Bengal) which will include Transportation Charges to our project site at West Berngal + Transit Insurance + Loading / unloading + Dismantling/Reassembling of Machine. IRCON will not pay any charges towards the above separately.
Lifting Arrangement for Loading and Unloading:
- The transporter will arrange all the required lifting tackles for loading and unloading of consignment. Wire Ropes and slings etc. for lashing shall also be arranged by the bidder.
- The bidder should possess the experience of having successfully completed or substantially completed similar works during the last 7-years (ending last day of the month previous to the one in which tenders are invited) which should be anyone of the following:
- Three similar works each costing not less than the amount equal to 30% of the estimated cost, or
- Two similar works each costing not less than the amount equal to 40% of the estimated cost, or
- One similar work costing not less than the amount equal to 60% of the estimated cost
- Similar Nature of works means transportation of similar types of wagons used in Indian Railways.
- The average annual financial turnover during the last 3-years should be at least 30% of the estimated cost.
- The financial turnover shall mean Revenue from Operations of standalone Financial Statements of the Bidder.
- Revenue from Operations shall be judged from Audited Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss A/c, relevant Notes to A/cs and Statutory Auditor Report/ relevant abstracts of Annual Reports covering above documents and the same shall be certified by statutory auditor with UDIN where the accounts are audited. In other cases, the same may be certified by a Chartered Accountant with UDIN.
- In case the financials of immediate prior Financial Year have not yet been audited till the time of submission of the tender, the bidder can submit an Affidavit to this effect stating that “the financial results of the immediate prior Financial Year has actually not been audited so far”.
- In such cases, the financials of preceding three audited financial years will be taken into consideration for evaluating the Annual Financial Turnover of the bidder. In the absence of such an Affidavit, the benefit of considering three preceding years would not be given and the bid would be evaluated considering turnover for two preceding years only.
- Net worth of the bidder should be at least 10% of the estimated cost of the work. This will be judged from the audited Balance Sheet of the last financial year ending on a date not prior to 18 months from the date of invitation of the tender, but not earlier than an immediate financial year.
- The bidder should submit completion certificates in reference to S.No.1 (minimum 3 nos., 2 nos. or 1 no. as the case may be) above issued by Government Organizations/ Semi Government Organizations/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous bodies/ Municipal bodies/ Public Limited Company / Concessionaire Company/ Private Company/ JV Company for having successfully completed similar works in the last 7 years.
- Certificates issued by such Public Limited Company / Concessionaire Company /Private Company/ JV Company must be supported by Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) Certificates (Form 16A/ 26AS) in evidence of the value of work executed. In case of supply contracts, Copies of GSTR-1/GSTR 3B to be submitted by the bidder as a proof of payment received for supply.
- Before implementation of GST where no TDS is deducted, relevant copies of purchase order and invoices along with bill wise details of payment received duly certified by Chartered Accountant should be submitted by the bidder in support of value of work executed.
The complete documents can be downloaded from https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app
Source: IRCON- Tender | Image Credit (representational): MoR
Be the first to comment