Mecon Limited (hereinafter referred to as MECON), who has been retained as Project Management Consultant (PMC), by Indian Railway Stations Development Corporation (hereinafter referred as ‘IRSDC’/ ‘Owner’/’Agency’), has invitd e-bids under single stage two tender for Appointment of Technical Consultants for Providing Architectural Planning & Engineering Services for Preparation of Station Development Plan along with the Commercial Development of Land Parcels Adjoining Stations for three numbers Indian Railway Stations (Ajmer, Andheri & Lokmanya Tilak Terminus).
- Tender Reference Number: 05/51/Q7LG/IRSDC/004
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 18-Nov-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 09-Dec-2021
- Pre Bid Meeting Date: 25-Nov-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 26-Nov-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 09-Dec-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 09-Dec-2021
Scope of Work:
The brief scope of Architectural & Engineering Consultancy work under this “Consultancy Tender” is essentially but not limited to the following:
- Review of previous reports/ available plans / drawings /data and verify the available drawings details at the site.
- Traffic study and development of integrated traffic plans.
- Studies, Surveys and Investigations.
- Engineering Survey.
- Geotechnical Survey.
- Ascertaining condition, ownership and usage of structures.
- Exiting utilities mapping, assess and plan permanent and temporary diversion utilities.
- Land due diligence and Preparation of Land acquisition Plan, if any, and opportunities for joint development and for TDR etc. if possible and desirable.
- Building condition survey.
- Study of identification of sensitive structures.
- Applicable Development control norms.
- Assessment of additional requirements of utility infrastructure such as power, water, solid waste management, sewage treatment etc as well as their availability for the Project.
- Relocation plan of buildings and structures;
- Development of Concept Plans & Master Plan of the project. The Consultant shall follow the applicable laws, by laws and Master Plan of the city with a view to enabling an ‘in principle’ approval of municipal authorities.
- Construction methodology, sequencing, scheduling and time frame.
- Social impact assessment including Resettlement & Rehabilitation Plan (R&R), if any.
- Environment Impact Assessment and to actively work with Authority and obtain environment clearance of entire Project.
- Preliminary designs and review / update of design criteria/outline specifications for the Mandatory Works and Architectural Controls for the Project including areas identified for commercial and/or other development identified in the Master Plan.
- Project Cost and Preparation of indicative BOQ and Cost Estimates.
- Prepare submissions for the purpose of obtaining in principle statutory approval/clearances for the Master Plan and obtain such clearances.
- Preparation of various Technical Schedules for the tenders for complete Mandatory Works and Commercial Development.
- Management of technical aspects of Bid Management.
- Preparation of Basic Design of Structures and systems pertaining to civil, electrical, telecommunications, security, fire-fighting, ventilation, vertical circulation elements, BMS / SCADA etc.
- Approval of Good for Construction drawings.
- Revision/ modification/ correction of all the deliverables including partly completed deliverables provided by MECON and getting approval from the competent authority.
The above RFQ documents can be downloaded from the website https://www.etenders.gov.in .
Source: IRSDC-Tender | Image Credit (representational): MoR