In continuation to the tender for for supply of traction Transformer for RRTS corridor, IRCON International Limited (IRCON) has invited online bid in Two Packet system on prescribed forms execution of the work detailed in the table given below.
- Tender Reference Number: NCRTC AMT1/OT/12
- Name of Work: Design, Manufacturing & Supply of 220/33 kV, 15/20 MVA (ONAN/ONAF) Auxiliary Main Transformer including Terminal Connectors with Nitrogen Injection Fire Prevention System (NIFPS) and all accessories for the work of Delhi – Ghaziabad – Meerut RRTS Corridor of NCRTC (Package-19 Lot 1 & Lot 2).
- Estimated Cost of Work: 4,84,51,200/-
- Completion Period: 5 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 16-Feb-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 08-Mar-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 03-Mar-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 08-Mar-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 09-Mar-2021
Introduction of Work:
Project: Design, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Receiving Sub Stations [including 25 kV AC Traction cum 33 kV Auxiliary Main Sub Stations], Extra High Voltage & High Voltage cabling, 25 KV Overhead Equipment (FOCS/ ROCS), Auxiliary Power Supply [including Auxiliary Sub Station], SCADA Systems, Operational Control Centre and Associated works on Viaduct & Tunnel for Delhi – Ghaziabad – Meerut RRTS Corridor of NCRTC (Lot 1 & Lot 2).
The project is planned for a phased commissioning in 4 stages as under:
|Stage 1||Sahibabad (incl) – Duhai (EPE) including Duhai depot||March 2023|
|Stage 2||Duhai (EPE) – Meerut (South)||December 2023|
|Stage 3||Sarai Kale Khan – Sahibabad (excl) including Jangpura Stabling Yard||October 2024|
|Stage 4||Meerut (South) – Modipuram including Modipuram Depot||March 2025|
Scope Of Work:
The Broad scope of work is as under:
- Design, Manufacture & Supply of 220/33 kV, 15/20 MVA (ONAN/ONAF) Auxiliary Main Transformer including Terminal Connectors with Nitrogen Injection Fire Prevention System (NIFPS) and all accessories mentioned in the brief Particular Specifications enclosed at Annexure-A with complete packing, loading, transporting to the work Site at Muradnagar RSS and Sahibabad/Ghaziabad RSS. All the Equipment and accessories offered shall be in full Technical conformity with the brief Particular Specifications enclosed at Annexure-A.
- Factory Inspection of all Material before dispatch.
- Supervision at site during Installation, Testing & Commissioning.
- Training to authorized personnel of NCRTC.
Delivery Period/ Milestone Target:
The Contractor shall be required to supply the equipment/material as per the schedule given below:
|S. No||Stage & Lot||Substation||Delivery Date/ Milestone Target|
|1||Stage-1, Lot-1||Sahibabad/Ghaziabad RSS||5 Months from issue of LOA|
|2||Stage-2, Lot-2||Murad Nagar RSS||5 Months from issue of LOA|
Website https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app may be referred for detailed terms and conditions of the bidding documents, which is available on line.
Source: IRCON-Tender | Image Credit: NCRTC